4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Yeah, I partially agree.
I would have liked to have fights with this and "little" movement more.

But on the other hand, those would bring too much work to Phalzyr's so I'm really happy with that port.
In fact, I play RPGM ports only forward when its comes to update and with a renpy port I can play quickly again over if I'm looking for different routes.

I have some discussions with Abaddon, he said he would do in Manila renpy game but in chronological order this would happen before this game(like prequel) and Manila 2.0 will be another RPGM version.

But anyway, let's see what future holds for us.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I want to change into - gym clothing to go to gym - that option is gone -
You can go to the gym after a certain point in game. Just like orig you can't do that right away. it an option that is given at end of day, but no I don't make you choose to change to a specific outfit to do thing it auto selects the outfit based on what you want to do. My game doesn't have stats that need pumped up so really no need to go to gym to get stronger like in orig but the scene are still there to be seen for those that like watching her on a treadmill :D. unlike orig you can also easily rollback and watch to your hearts content or view via gallery if I'm not mistaken... hmm is that in the gallery... :unsure:

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Mister Phalzyr I see that you are doing God's work porting time consuming RPGM games into Renpy, do you have plans to create your own game?
I was thinking of it but when i was doing daz3d renders it took way too long for my current pc to generate a full scene like this:
1605885869772.png I could use honey select or some 3rd party rendering service but atm haven't bothered looking into either of those...

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
no dis-respect. I like renpy games but - it gives me no options to do anything - such as changing clothes to what I want Manila to wear - the game automatically does it for me. I want to change into - gym clothing to go to gym - that option is gone - Manila automatically changes into Lingerie and goes to sleep. Things like that are different compare to previous versions of the Ren'py port game. I want to go to shooting range and I am already at the hospital for a check-up. Small things like that are bothering me. that's all.

Again - no dis-respect to you. I appreciate the port to ren'py.
What is the point of that though? The clothing is locked to the scene anyway this game does not have scenes with multiple clothing options and the few that do the port gives you the option such as the club scene you can go in club outfit to talk to the blackmailer or you can go in casual clothing to threaten the port just like original gives you the option.

The whole point of the port is just that it skips the manual clothing but it still shows you the dressing scenes and the showering scenes all the same it just does it for you. Nothing is skipped though.

The only thing the game does not have is combat while the original RPGM game has combat, but I play this for the story and the scenes anyway so combat in the original always felt more annoying than anything else as I have played other RPGM games with vastly superior combat anyway.

I don't understand your point at all, as what you are suggesting is literally the opposite to the whole reason of this port.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Neonie guess he was expressing just his wish, and it was no Critic at all, have to apology to him because of the "lot of Trolls " I was pretty sensible but no he said it with no disripect and was nice even he cleared it so respect ! Im not native english speaker so sometimes is it hard for me to get the essece of the message !

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
no, a new ghellar scene and can fight in the ring against scars
sad. i still would personally like to see more of Doe and that old senpai guy. but thats not what you do, i know. like your work. honour it. without you that game wouldn't be playable for me. (hated that fight and car animation stuff)

Reactions: Phalzyr

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
For the Ring, do you need to win to continue content or is there an eventual alternate continued plot?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
For the Ring, do you need to win to continue content or is there an eventual alternate continued plot?
you have to win x amount of times each person, it says when you go to fight them... that quest isn't fully complete yet though

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
Anyone know if the Burke and Manilla Beach or Hospital scene is available in this? I'm not sure what I need to select to get it :/

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Usually, I'm fine with RPGM games. I don't mind a little walking, searching for/buying items, or actual combat. That's all fine for me.

With this game, though, I got about 10 - 15 minutes into the original version, and my brain started melting. There's about a half dozen different paths just from the opening scene! Even trying to just read the walk-through was a confusing headache. With so many different paths, many of which have unique scenes, and no gallery (that I've seen), the amount of replaying entire scenes to get all the different content because you can't save at will before choices, with how much slower "skipping" text is compared to Ren'Py, and trying to collect saves for the all scenes I like AND all the different paths with a limited number of save files--

There are just so many reasons this needed to be in Ren'Py that I can't even express it clearly!
Thank you for this!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
she gets a preg bump, and some scenes even sex ones reflect that. she'll give birth on 7th day preg...

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Does anyone have saves?
I've played the game before and I would like not to start from the beginning

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I'm having problems. I downloaded this game But it tells me that the zip file is damaged and can't be extracted.
Can somebody please help?

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes