4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
try redownloading it or getting it from another dload site?
I think you're right. I downloaded the game via MEGA but my computer crashed in the middle of downloading it.
When I rebooted the computer MEGA resumed the download automatically. So I think some data got corrupted in the process.
I deleted the game and I'm now downloading it once again, hoping my computer won't crash again.
Thx anyway Phalzyr !

By the way, Are you the one in charge of the Ren'Py port of Manila?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Merry Christmas and happy Holidays just in case that Dev have family and didn´t get CP to X mas !! Thank´s for a year of good RenPy ports !!

Reactions: Aizar and chrigelch

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I just discovered this game and played this excellent renpy version from the beginning, I'm glad it exists.

The 0.26 for rpgm is out, how much does it usually take to release the renpy version ?

Reactions: Pogo123

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I just discovered this game and played this excellent renpy version from the beginning, I'm glad it exists.

The 0.26 for rpgm is out, how much does it usually take to release the renpy version ?
Only a about 2-3 days of work for a version, but with how little content was in last version I'm probably going to wait to update till next version since it is holidays and all been very busy...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Yep I agree renpy is much much better. These fights and the car animations aswell as the all same bed/tv routine is SOOOOOO exhausting

David Li

Sep 9, 2018
Only a about 2-3 days of work for a version, but with how little content was in last version I'm probably going to wait to update till next version since it is holidays and all been very busy...
Hey mate, any thoughts about making your own game? The game on the market now all not enough slutty, need more spicy~~concider u doing so well with the Renpy~~~why not get your own project~~~it would be way faster than all the others.

Reactions: xapican

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey mate, any thoughts about making your own game? The game on the market now all not enough slutty, need more spicy~~concider u doing so well with the Renpy~~~why not get your own project~~~it would be way faster than all the others.
My main computer is over 8 years old, and no plan to upgrade soon in the works. I don't really like the looks of honey select or the limitations. I generated some images for a game with Daz but they took wayyyy too long and if I didn't like something ...

Reactions: NourX and xapican
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes