4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Time to finally try out Ren'Py remake, i remember that the original game was complete dogshit because of all the transitions and small actions you had to do which added up to an incredible waste of time.

Reactions: Phalzyr

GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
So my thought is this, is the amount added in this update worth the time or should i just wait till next version...
I am planning at this moment, though it could change, to work more on Lida... Try to get it caught up to latest release, then update manila and if manila comes out with another version first then I will do manila at that time no matter where I am in Lida... Once i get going again I'll be working non-stop for weeks to make up for this time off... What i do after Lida is undecided at this time.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have to finish the upload for lida first, but I have uploaded the "update only" patch for 0.26... Will upload others as I can...
You know since i got some stimulus money i might just splurge for better internet once my wife gets her vacination... Rather not risk any strangers in my house till then...

EDIT: All but pc full version left to go and it is easiest to apply the patch to... Man DSL upload speed sucks... Taking longer to upload than it took me to add new day haha

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Thank you for this, I long stop playing the original version because I lost my saved and refuse to go through the annoyance that the drag on-ness that the original game brought.

just that police car scene alone made me bash my head in.

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
your job is good as ever gratz, but I think the starting rpg game is becoming a little bit .. boring? :unsure:

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
your job is good as ever gratz, but I think the starting rpg game is becoming a little bit .. boring? :unsure:
Thank you. Yeah, It feels to me like the orig dev has lost interest in making the game... how the coding is done last couple updates seems very minor to how he used to... but could just be me...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
someone knows how to get the image of guellar what to do
You have to NOT have baby bump and previously gotten with ghellar on previous day

var247>=2

If you meet those two requirements then after christmas scene talk to michael in hallway... all choices there will include it

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes