4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David Li

Sep 9, 2018
My main computer is over 8 years old, and no plan to upgrade soon in the works. I don't really like the looks of honey select or the limitations. I generated some images for a game with Daz but they took wayyyy too long and if I didn't like something ...
maybe find a 3D artist as a partner~ theres plenty of them doing their own small works looking for opptunities. I knew a guy doing short comic that in that sort community will ask for u if u keen

vrajeala100

Dec 7, 2018
My main computer is over 8 years old, and no plan to upgrade soon in the works. I don't really like the looks of honey select or the limitations. I generated some images for a game with Daz but they took wayyyy too long and if I didn't like something ...
hey man, i remember u once said that u've got "A New Dawn" in plan for a remake, just asking if it remained in ur plans

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yes it is... Once I get back to coding I'll finish up Lida then decide on the next one :D Just gotta get my binge watching itch satisfied

D

Deleted member 1904540

So What will be the upcoming release of remake from your side?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So What will be the upcoming release of remake from your side?
Hopefully this answers your question...

Once I get back to coding (Caught up in RL stuff and relaxing via gaming and bingeing Netflix atm)...
Last manila update was less than a full day of content, so I am thinking of skipping a version and working on Lida once I get back to coding. With manila, no matter how much content is added it takes 1-2 full days of work prepping code, then another full day of work for each day worth of content... roughly... (Lida takes longer per day depending on day... Manila been pretty consistent on amount of content per day...)

So my thought is this, is the amount added in this update worth the time or should i just wait till next version...
I am planning at this moment, though it could change, to work more on Lida... Try to get it caught up to latest release, then update manila and if manila comes out with another version first then I will do manila at that time no matter where I am in Lida... Once i get going again I'll be working non-stop for weeks to make up for this time off... What i do after Lida is undecided at this time.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really appreciate you taking then time to do this (even if I think that the base games are not always worthy of the effort), so am totally onboard with you taking whatever path you think worth your time.

Reactions: Phalzyr

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I keep getting an error on a file Zen Blowjob or some such while unpacking. It doesn't matter whether I unpack with just windows, or 7z, or whatever, still keep getting the error on that specific file.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I keep getting an error on a file Zen Blowjob or some such while unpacking. It doesn't matter whether I unpack with just windows, or 7z, or whatever, still keep getting the error on that specific file.
Try redownloading it, or dloading it from a different mirror.

GolCK

Sep 8, 2019
do any one know when 0.26 is released.
read this

Hopefully this answers your question...

Once I get back to coding (Caught up in RL stuff and relaxing via gaming and bingeing Netflix atm)...
Last manila update was less than a full day of content, so I am thinking of skipping a version and working on Lida once I get back to coding. With manila, no matter how much content is added it takes 1-2 full days of work prepping code, then another full day of work for each day worth of content... roughly... (Lida takes longer per day depending on day... Manila been pretty consistent on amount of content per day...)

So my thought is this, is the amount added in this update worth the time or should i just wait till next version...
I am planning at this moment, though it could change, to work more on Lida... Try to get it caught up to latest release, then update manila and if manila comes out with another version first then I will do manila at that time no matter where I am in Lida... Once i get going again I'll be working non-stop for weeks to make up for this time off... What i do after Lida is undecided at this time.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yep so far that is unfinished... Maybe in .26 or .27 he'll add more... but that fight itself is rather new... been many updates since you could get to him but couldn't actually fight him...

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes