4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You just trolling me or?
He answered so I thought that was good... Yes my game has "scene" gallery function. I put such a function in all games I make. I have put "image" and "anim" galleries in per request for other people's games. but IMO an image gallery is pointless as if one wants to see only the images all they have to do is go to the dir and view them :p same with anims.. so I tend to do replay of the scenes... sometimes I get complaints that I put too many scenes in not just the naughty parts :LOL:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
new version go go go
Still don't see it up here... I am very close to completing my current project though :). My proofreader said he'd check it out so just finishing up loose ends and then sending to him.. though it is his birthday tomorrow so don't expect him to do it the ;)

Reactions: xapican

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
Still don't see it up here... I am very close to completing my current project though :). My proofreader said he'd check it out so just finishing up loose ends and then sending to him.. though it is his birthday tomorrow so don't expect him to do it the ;)
Whats your current project, are you making your own game or is it some new port, I cant find specific info on patreon?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Whats your current project, are you making your own game or is it some new port, I cant find specific info on patreon?
You looked on my patreon, not Abaddon's? I posted twice recently... "The Office Wife" is done except for testing by my proofreader/beta tester, though usually he doesn't find anything major... just mostly proofreading slight changes/fixes
Manilla = branches galore... Office wife = 0 branching hehe

Last edited:
Reactions: MarinBladewing

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I dloaded it yesterday but doing LOTV first. Should finish LOTV today and start uploading it tonight... unless some major interruption happens... Yesterday morning I got so little done due to my right eye getting hurt somehow (I was asleep woke up unable to open it... better now though a bit double vision)

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
I dloaded it yesterday but doing LOTV first. Should finish LOTV today and start uploading it tonight... unless some major interruption happens... Yesterday morning I got so little done due to my right eye getting hurt somehow (I was asleep woke up unable to open it... better now though a bit double vision)
So much appreciated of your work

Reactions: Phalzyr

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Don't you dare and overextend yourself, Phalzyr, only to burn out and leave us rot in banality simulation hell :mad: Because that would be terrible! :cry:

So just nice and easy :giggle:

Reactions: Ephrian

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Don't you dare and overextend yourself, Phalzyr, only to burn out and leave us rot in banality simulation hell :mad: Because that would be terrible! :cry:

So just nice and easy :giggle:
lol actually manila seems to be very easy to do the last few "updates", seems like so little content added each one or is that just me? I have patch uploaded already, posted link on my patreon page... Publically as always. Compressing video files for the android/compressed version... that is going to take a while lol. I should of down it in intitial release but kept putting it off...

going to let that churn on main Pc and start back on Office wife newest update on my laptop... :D

though i need to add a patch to the patch since i forgot to update gallery in it lol...

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes