4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is this one of those games where I'd like it if I like anna exciting affection and Lily of the Valley?

Feb 25, 2018
C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ManilaShawRenPYRemake-0.27-pc.zip: Cannot create C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ManilaShawRenPYRemake-0.27-pc\ManilaShawRenPYRemake-0.27-pc\lib\windows-i686\ManilaShawRenPYRemake.exe
! Access is denied.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ManilaShawRenPYRemake-0.27-pc.zip: Cannot create C:\Users\David\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\ManilaShawRenPYRemake-0.27-pc\ManilaShawRenPYRemake-0.27-pc\lib\windows-i686\ManilaShawRenPYRemake.exe
! Access is denied.
Looks like AV acting up to me...

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
What are the prerequisites to get Ghellar to have sex with Manila at the Hotel and not just be satisfied with a handjob? I've done it before casually but for some reason it's not triggering when I'm actually trying to get it.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
What are the prerequisites to get Ghellar to have sex with Manila at the Hotel and not just be satisfied with a handjob? I've done it before casually but for some reason it's not triggering when I'm actually trying to get it.
That is a good question, at searching my code, that var that is check I can't find where it is ever set to 1 hmmm. I know she can't be pregnant on day 30-32... and my save games fires the events but at quick glance I don't see how lol I'll have to look more into it..

Hmmm I looked at orig code and that var is suppossed to be set on day 29 if you do Ghellar scenes a certain way but I don't see that in my code so I must have missed it :/ I think it is time for me to work on the start any day feature for this beast... see if any other var get checked that are never set. not sure how my testing got past that issue... well here is the updated day29 till i get a real patch with start any day up...

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Okay updated OP with the Start any day patch. Let me know if you have any issues with it or would like other choice to be selectable like the four main ones there now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Minoin

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings Phalzyr,

I encountered a bug in the funniest of moments:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've attached the traceback & save file.

(this is v0.27 without the patch, btw)

Reactions: Phalzyr
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes