4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
Phalzyr New version Is Going To Come Out anytime many animation are going to come so how much time it will take

iamtheman000

Mar 6, 2018
Can't wait for the next update and hope it comes soon. Manila Shaw is one of my all time favorite adult games and this Ren'Py version makes things so much easier and less time consuming to get through and the gallery makes it even greater. Can't wait to see what's in store next within the 0.28 version of the game and hope the update for this comes soon!

Reactions: Phalzyr and Echbert

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can't wait for the next update and hope it comes soon. Manila Shaw is one of my all time favorite adult games and this Ren'Py version makes things so much easier and less time consuming to get through and the gallery makes it even greater. Can't wait to see what's in store next within the 0.28 version of the game and hope the update for this comes soon!
Thank you, and I am going to start uploading within the hour... Though going to bed soon so it'll be tomorrow before i update thread... most likely...

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes