4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
Phalzyr U Forgot to add new scenes of LT storm and the ring also And Googleplay is showing your given apk is harmful so can u fix it
Latest version has some error in last mason scene so can fix it pls fix all error of version 0.28

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Phalzyr U Forgot to add new scenes of LT storm and the ring also And Googleplay is showing your given apk is harmful so can u fix it
Latest version has some error in last mason scene so can fix it pls fix all error of version 0.28
what new scenes? i showed all new images... not sure why google play is yelling at it... sigh maybe i'll build in 7.4.4 then
crap those files are not in compressed version... forgot uploaded compressed had them missing i used it as base lol...
copied my full over... will stop my uploads and reupload those three lol

If you mean the pen drive quest I didn't put it in yet because I don't think it is finished yet (no new images or such)
EDIT:
1622184691342.png
all that quest is so far is one liner saying you found a pen drive...

if for the ring you mean this mention:

- The Champion (Side Quest) ------> Work in progress!
- Repeatable scenes of Mr. Forger, Mr. Ghellar, and Mason ------> Work in progress!

He tend to put that crap in there "work in progress" means he didn't finish enough content to release...

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
what new scenes? i showed all new images... not sure why google play is yelling at it... sigh maybe i'll build in 7.4.4 then
crap those files are not in compressed version... forgot uploaded compressed had them missing i used it as base lol...
copied my full over... will stop my uploads and reupload those three lol

If you mean the pen drive quest I didn't put it in yet because I don't think it is finished yet (no new images or such)
EDIT:
View attachment 1217087
all that quest is so far is one liner saying you found a pen drive...

if for the ring you mean this mention:

- The Champion (Side Quest) ------> Work in progress!
- Repeatable scenes of Mr. Forger, Mr. Ghellar, and Mason ------> Work in progress!

He tend to put that crap in there "work in progress" means he didn't finish enough content to release...
Ohhh thankyou we didn't new that

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ohhh thankyou we didn't new that
I however just put up new link for android built in 7.4.4 installed on my phone no issues this time :D
7.4.5 is just new on my pc guess google play hasn't approved it yet...

Funny thing I just noticed I put Phlazyr in android name this time haha

Last edited:

gouesnou

Mar 14, 2021
I have download the 0.28 version multiple times, but the game stay at 0.27 version. And i don't want to unistall the game and reinstall cause i don't want to loose my progress. Anyone who can help me fix this ? BTW this game is probably the best one i have play from now on
The game is on my Tablet, so Android System

Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
I have download the 0.28 version multiple times, but the game stay at 0.27 version. And i don't want to unistall the game and reinstall cause i don't want to loose my progress. Anyone who can help me fix this ? BTW this game is probably the best one i have play from now on
Take Save data from Your Data folder from Android/Data

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
where did you dload from...? i still have 0.27 link here (.28 android only on patreon page) and besides android unless built in 7.3.5 and special code inserted doesn't have persistent saves.... 7.3.5 is toast now so that on any new install doesn't build android any more :/...

So yeah manual effort for those of us devs stupid enough not to have a "old" install of 7.3.5/ or moved on for better features like volume control... i need to use that next go ... didn't plan on not using 7.3.5

Last edited:

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
I think I'll wait for the complete file. I tried running it on joiplayer after patching it from 27 to 28, but it keeps crashing.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
hey Phalzyr , i know that this question might have been asked to you before but which other rpgm games you plan to rework or currently under progress? if im not mistaken i once read somewhere you're planning to do college life and possibly peasant's quest?

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Yes those two are on my list but further down on it.
top 4 I'm thinking of is
A New Dawn (Started working on this)
lust epidemic
Treasure of Nadia
Alansya Fleeting Iris
oooooh you're planning on alansya?? now im super excited to know that! good luck on those projects! :D(y)
btw i downloaded the update patch of manila shaw, but i only have the compressed full version 0.27 installed. can i still use the patch?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
oooooh you're planning on alansya?? now im super excited to know that! good luck on those projects! :D(y)
btw i downloaded the update patch of manila shaw, but i only have the compressed full version 0.27 installed. can i still use the patch?
should work fine that actually how i tested it to see if i forgot something... :D

Reactions: yggdral

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
the crunched .28 version errors when trying to open for me
what is the error? I use my own icon for exe on this game and a lot of antiviruses are super touchy with renpy icons, I should really delete that file so it builds without. They said they fixed that false positive in newer renpy but still seems iffy for some ant-viruses...
Also renpy will crash if you have your sound card disabled or no sound system...

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
what is the error? I use my own icon for exe on this game and a lot of antiviruses are super touchy with renpy icons, I should really delete that file so it builds without. They said they fixed that false positive in newer renpy but still seems iffy for some ant-viruses...
ill have to re download to get it

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes