4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
always grateful to devs who remake RPGM into Ren'Py

BTW, is there a guideline if I want to stick with the corruption path? I am a little confused about Jason, should I let him win or lose the battle? are there critical decisions for sticking with the corruption path?

Last edited:
Reactions: Phalzyr

Guardra

May 29, 2018
you know for as much shit or "corruption" we choose for her i am honestly surprised there is no bestiality involved seeing as she is a cop she could be fucking the K-9 unit lol

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I don't make content for the game itself just port it... you'd have to ask the orig dev of the RPGM version. There is one short scene that is lesbian but not sure if he is going to develop that story further.
Thanks for the reply, I apologize for not noticing that fact. Still puzzled by no lesbian content, but oh well.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Phalzyr your wife has a point there, If u ask me, Not worth the risk right now, there are some nasty mutations around, wich are not guaranteed being coverd by any of the aviable vac´s not even by Sputnik V wich is the most safe from what I could read and learn from the Info and Meds wich are friends, the point of this one is that with the whole prevention focus, the treatment of the disease has not advanced or has poorly advanced. so better to play it relatively safe anyway in my country there is a small difference between DSL and optical concerning the Data rate so that even Business and Company s don´t wager the inversion into Optical.
And we Need you safe and Healty , so you can continue porting Lilly of the Valley, Peasants Quest, Elenas Live, Anna Exiting Affection, Lidas adventures, Manila Shaw,.....:p Stay Healty you and you family Mate !!
Good point, I was thinking of keeping the mask routine even after getting vac as her getting any variant has a very high chance of death for her, but hopefully the vac helps with that even if she gets a mutation. Also since dec/jan before pres accepted the virus was real I started masking and haven't gotten sick since, i usually get regular flu at least 2 times by now... and cold ? times... but nothing since this whole covid thing. might never drop mask routine hehe
BTW the ae port is someone else :D

always grateful to devs who remake RPGM into Ren'Py

BTW, is there a guideline if I want to stick with the corruption path? I am a little confused about Jason, should I let him win or lose the battle? are there critical decisions for sticking with the corruption path?
not sure if the rpgm version has a guideline or not, this game has so much branching it'd be surely hard to follow if there is one. there really isn't any wrong way (accept certain times that it quickly leads to game over... with rollbacks ability so no worries there) it's just different content you get later. about the new jason fight at this content no clue right now where winning/losing will lead as that content isn't made yet;)

does anyone know the number of the bomb?
In my version get it wrong once it'll give you menu to bypass it... the number is pretty obvious if you are religous ;). It also has option to explain where the number comes from.. short explanation but i added that :) Don't be freaked out by the "normally" end game everything blows up sequence

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
Just did the first battle in the arena (quest The Ring).
At home I changed clothes as usual Lingerie, but I can not sleep. It's 1 o'clock at night.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Habe gerade den ersten Kampf in der Arena (Quest The Ring) gemacht.
Daheim habe ich mich wie immer umgezogen Lingerie, aber ich kann nicht schlafen. Es ist 1 Uhr nacht.

Ist das ein Bug oder mache ich was falsch?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Just did the first battle in the arena (quest The Ring).
At home I changed clothes as usual Lingerie, but I can not sleep. It's 1 o'clock at night.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
By the way you describe that sounds like you are playing the RPGM version not Renpy?

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
not sure if the rpgm version has a guideline or not, this game has so much branching it'd be surely hard to follow if there is one. there really isn't any wrong way (accept certain times that it quickly leads to game over... with rollbacks ability so no worries there) it's just different content you get later. about the new jason fight at this content no clue right now where winning/losing will lead as that content isn't made yet;)

Thank you ~ :)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi just wanna ask, how do I do the "capitulation" Mason quest line in Renpy?
The mason quest is very picky on what options you choose with him at first meeting. I changed my start any day feature to have it enabled (testing at least I got the new event to fire when starting on last day). I'll have to check to see what details are for days 1-5..

EDIT: Hmmm if I'm looking at this right I have the wrong var check on showing the kidnap routine which throws off that quest at day 26+

This is how it is initially triggered:

Day 2: At Mason fight-Don't "Hit him"
Day 5: Win fight with Mason then set "Safety switch ON"

After the day 26 second part of his quest it should show kidnap event next night (which starts the capitulation part of his quest)... but do glitch on my var check that event won't happen with that course chosen.

Last edited:
Reactions: portiamento

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Yep got sick of RPGM and cheated my char very early so I could win or lose as I wanted since different content plays... RPGM so much harder to go back and retry/undo choice hehe.
I agree that it is difficult to turn the RPGM back on the mouse wheel. In renpy this is already possible. But when I play RPGM before any fight or choice I always make a save before, it works well too lol. :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes