4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
how can iget this scene (sacred chest ) with alex in the temple ?
IIRC ... You had to have killed J. Blue, not be pregnant on day it starts (27? and poss other days of triggers), have to have bought the phone?, win both battles with Alex, and choose to spy... (this starts that quest)

note that it considers this part of the "Justice" path so if blindy choosing corruption you're likely to miss it

Reactions: pleaseletme

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Damn! I was so close to getting the bomb password right. I thought it would be 4 7 (for the 7 heads of the beast) 7. What a fun game though and a great remake. My only gripe with the game is that they made her a virgin and the earliest you can lose it without being raped/blackmailed is 1/2-2/3 of the way in.

Corruption doesn't work as well with a virgin IMO so I wanted her to lose it naturally to Michael/Jason before doing more than blowjobs for blackmail etc but by the time she loses it via choice you miss out on a ton of content. Oh well just my personal preference.

So nice to have a game that actually lets you just go ham and blow away some of these rapists lol. My Manila might have been a prude but she was certainly a druggie/thief/killer so it was a fun combo to play.

Could also use some more lesbian content surprised it never happened with Allison but that clearly wasn't the authors kink.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phalzyr

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
All that Phlazyr has done has been doing is great ( I love it very much), (As well as what the game makers have done) I truly hope they have not stopped production of this one, I find it over all one of the better if not best of the 3DCG games out there.

It is just stopped at a real cliff hanger point in the game. Would like to see some of or at least one of these better 3dcg games finally actually be finished.

There are so many good ones out there
"Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition" "The office wife", "Lilly of the valley" also "Lida's Adventures Unofficial Ren'PY Remake ", "Project Myriam", "Manila Shaw Blackmail's Obsession RenPY Remake", "Chloe18 - Back To Class", "Katie's Corruption Overhaul"

And many more that all are incomplete. I like them all, it would just be nice if some of them eventually had a completion tag :)

But I am glad to acquire all the updates as they arrive too.

Diox12

Jul 1, 2020
Is there a difference between the normal game link and the version that says compressed? (
I say this because it weighs less and I have the doubt if it has less content or they are not complete like the one that weighs 4 GB
)

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes