4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wannaka99

Apr 4, 2019
This game branches so much, i can't do my normal walkthrough type for this as there is NO correct way or path to see even 50% of content in one play through...
I use a spamclicker to play renpy games when already completed to see alternative scenes and routes, if you have a good computer you can finish this game in 2-3 minutes that way lol.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Please include Walkthrough mod in This version.
If you need walk-through, go find the Walk-through Modder and ask them to see if they are willing to create one. I am sure some of them may say there is no need. This Ren'Py is so easy that there is almost no need for walk-through mod. If you really need to go through step by step use the RPGM.

Beside this Ren'PY is so easy that you can breeze through quickly and if you make a error, you can always go back and make the corrections, only if you save often. If not, you can also use SKIP feature that help breeze to where you need to make the correction of choice and move forward from there. For this game I would do either RPGM and Ren'PY. There are few others that I prefer Ren'PY over RPGM and there others i prefer other way around.

Phalzyr is only converting the games from RPGM to Ren'PY. I would have to say that Phalzyr is doing great job converting and helping those who prefer Ren'PY over RPGM.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Phalzyr

BB7878

Apr 24, 2020
Hey Phalzyr great game.
I have a bug where the animations in the Gheller and Mason scenes are zoomed in for some reason.
Any suggestions?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey Phalzyr great game.
I have a bug where the animations in the Gheller and Mason scenes are zoomed in for some reason.
Any suggestions?
zoomed in? got a Screenshot? What platform are you playing on? I do stretch the images to fit screen as a lot of his animations aren't full size :/ but they shouldn't be zoomed in, maybe I put the wrong code line or two of dialogue at one of the instances so I can check code?

BB7878

Apr 24, 2020
Phalzyr animation for Forger works fine. Mason and Ghellar are too zoomed in.
Its fine in the original game and in the video files.
I am on windows

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Phalzyr animation for Forger works fine. Mason and Ghellar are too zoomed in.
Its fine in the original game and in the video files.
I am on windows
ahhh that because the movies are bigger than the normal image size, and for once i didn't stretch the images (or shrink in this case)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Phalzyr, since you usually have your plates full, it was good someone have helped you detected an issue. BB7878, glad you were helpful by posting issues to Phalzyr.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Phalzyr
May 4, 2017
The code needs serious rework. I enjoy it a lot more than the RPGM version for sure, but a lot of scenes don't trigger(Mason for one, after u "lose" or arrest him he is basically gone from the game), and scenes with Ghelar if manila fucks him without killing J whatever his name is, the game still thinks u killed his son.

But all in all it is a much more enjoyable version than the rpgm one.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The code needs serious rework. I enjoy it a lot more than the RPGM version for sure, but a lot of scenes don't trigger(Mason for one, after u "lose" or arrest him he is basically gone from the game), and scenes with Ghelar if manila fucks him without killing J whatever his name is, the game still thinks u killed his son.

But all in all it is a much more enjoyable version than the rpgm one.
serious rework? hmmm. This game is very branchy and if you don't do the correct things it will turn off a path. like mason... He isn't gone from the game if you lose in the proper way... if you arrest him you'll interrogate him much later and that is basically it for further interaction. Also if you don't buy the phone when it is first offered you can screw up a lot of triggers.

Reactions: xapican
May 4, 2017
serious rework? hmmm. This game is very branchy and if you don't do the correct things it will turn off a path. like mason... He isn't gone from the game if you lose in the proper way... if you arrest him you'll interrogate him much later and that is basically it for further interaction. Also if you don't buy the phone when it is first offered you can screw up a lot of triggers.
That's what I mean tho, I know the choices since I've played the RPGM version, but in this one he is literally gone no matter what I chose, if I arrest him there is no interrogation if I lose I only get the initial scene that takes place when you lose and he never appears again. I did buy the phone and only Alison's shopping quest gets activated.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
That's what I mean tho, I know the choices since I've played the RPGM version, but in this one he is literally gone no matter what I chose, if I arrest him there is no interrogation if I lose I only get the initial scene that takes place when you lose and he never appears again. I did buy the phone and only Alison's shopping quest gets activated.
I just tested the loss and he appears again for me. there is more than one lose option. when i win he appears in interrogation for me...

Cancer25q

Nov 10, 2020
I have day 5 off to my proof reader, and starting on weekend days. Before releasing I was wondering what people thought of how often I should release, or simply wait till completely caught up to orig version content. :D
Is your version any different

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes