4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
wait whats the difference between this one and the other one? also is there any of the game taken out if i download the compressed over the almost full 5 gigs?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
wait whats the difference between this one and the other one? also is there any of the game taken out if i download the compressed over the almost full 5 gigs?
This is Renpy which is designed for VN, so take away all the running around and such of the RPGM version.
compressed the images are less quality, no game play difference.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
the download from workupload worked for me. I downloaded from nopy first time
Actually since aprox 1jhr I´m having with NOPY the issue that no matter what I try to download, it kicks me out after a time so that I sistematcaly avoid to use it, don´t know If it is the Bandwidth of my I provider or what, just saying ..... Workupload, Anonfile,Racaty,Mega no problem they finish and without any corruptet files or kicking me out after a time

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
the download from workupload worked for me. I downloaded from nopy first time
yeah nopy i have a lot of issue with mega workupload and the other one i use cause no issues but all the others people use on here always tries to give me a virus so i work with the three exclusively if I can...

EDIT: and right aftrer posting that and trying to remem what thirds name was i find it and immediately get a virus threat blocked lol...

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
yeah nopy i have a lot of issue with mega workupload and the other one i use cause no issues but all the others people use on here always tries to give me a virus so i work with the three exclusively if I can...
I understand and most people i hear have problems with it but usually it works best for me.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I understand and most people i hear have problems with it but usually it works best for me.
:D Nopy tends to be super slow for me but reliable, unless I'm uploading then it tends to be picky about losing connection for a sec or two and ends dload... I hate DSL uploading is soooo slow. Once my wife and I both have a second vac shot (she is extreme high risk) maybe I will allow a stranger back into my house and get cable, for 5x the price. same dload speed but better upload... Wife thinks it not worth the cost though...

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I haven't combed through the pages here, so I will just ask: any lesbian content planned?
I don't make content for the game itself just port it... you'd have to ask the orig dev of the RPGM version. There is one short scene that is lesbian but not sure if he is going to develop that story further.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is this another game where the main characters gets molested and raped by every man she comes across? Seriously, I don't understand the appeal of these games.

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
hey Phalzyr , i know that this question might have been asked to you before but which other rpgm games you plan to rework or currently under progress? if im not mistaken i once read somewhere you're planning to do college life and possibly peasant's quest?
A New Dawn and Peasant's Quest is going to be a long project to convert. I haven't played either one in a long time. Peasant's Quest, i would have to start all over again since I haven't check it update. The main issue with that one is the map layout that takes longer to progress through it. I see that Phalzyr is in progress with A New Dawn.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Phalzyr and yggdral

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:D Nopy tends to be super slow for me but reliable, unless I'm uploading then it tends to be picky about losing connection for a sec or two and ends dload... I hate DSL uploading is soooo slow. Once my wife and I both have a second vac shot (she is extreme high risk) maybe I will allow a stranger back into my house and get cable, for 5x the price. same dload speed but better upload... Wife thinks it not worth the cost though...
Phalzyr your wife has a point there, If u ask me, Not worth the risk right now, there are some nasty mutations around, wich are not guaranteed being coverd by any of the aviable vac´s not even by Sputnik V wich is the most safe from what I could read and learn from the Info and Meds wich are friends, the point of this one is that with the whole prevention focus, the treatment of the disease has not advanced or has poorly advanced. so better to play it relatively safe anyway in my country there is a small difference between DSL and optical concerning the Data rate so that even Business and Company s don´t wager the inversion into Optical.
And we Need you safe and Healty , so you can continue porting Lilly of the Valley, Peasants Quest, Elenas Live, Anna Exiting Affection, Lidas adventures, Manila Shaw,.....:p Stay Healty you and you family Mate !!

Reactions: Phalzyr
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes