4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
I'm new to this series so I gotta ask, what's the difference between the remake and the original?
Better animations, new features?

motley123

Sep 3, 2019
I'm new to this series so I gotta ask, what's the difference between the remake and the original?
In the original game, you have to move the character from location to location. So make the character exit the house then walk through town and find the intended destination. For some this becomes a waste of time.

What Phalyzr has done in his version, the game moves from scene to scene instantly. There are still all the choices and decisions for the character. Plus he provides a full gallery of all scenes. Meanwhile the animation and quality are the same.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
What Phalyzr has done in his version, the game moves from scene to scene instantly. There are still all the choices and decisions for the character. Plus he provides a full gallery of all scenes. Meanwhile the animation and quality are the same.
Don't forget how you can save any time and go roll back to see something you missed... This RPGM also actually uses the battle system to determine how things work out and can be difficult to win at times... unless like me you cheat :p

I need to get around to making a start any day feature for this one, but the amount of branching a simple one like most my games won't cut it... like WTHI I'd have to make some kind of options screen to choose "paths"

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Only needed one namer the beast. So thanks. I look like 666 lucifer planet in Lucifer series.
I think all of those are from the bible... I got it right away once I saw it, but figured I'd make it loop and give option to auto pass it for those who don't like riddles... The real game also had a timer, and you had to hunt for all 4 bombs within said time frame...

• Red Heart
Reactions: BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I think all of those are from the bible... I got it right away once I saw it, but figured I'd make it loop and give option to auto pass it for those who don't like riddles... The real game also had a timer, and you had to hunt for all 4 bombs within said time frame...
thank you for the update, it's a little short but better than hunting bombs around the hotel :p

Reactions: Phalzyr

rlreddit86

Jul 30, 2020
lol actually manila seems to be very easy to do the last few "updates", seems like so little content added each one or is that just me? I have patch uploaded already, posted link on my patreon page... Publically as always. Compressing video files for the android/compressed version... that is going to take a while lol. I should of down it in intitial release but kept putting it off...

going to let that churn on main Pc and start back on Office wife newest update on my laptop... :D

though i need to add a patch to the patch since i forgot to update gallery in it lol...
You started on the office wife?? Did you post yet and I missed it or still working on it? Either way

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes