4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
on the marker was better, and now a simple click with 5% of the choice of actions (yes / no \ and possibly), but it was a very good game, it's a pity that they transferred it.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
on the marker was better, and now a simple click with 5% of the choice of actions (yes / no \ and possibly), but it was a very good game, it's a pity that they transferred it.
Sorry wasn´t able to figure out what do you mean ? specialy with the "they transfered it" (there is still the original RPGM version on this Forum) would you care to lighten me up ?

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
are you supposed to lose the fights?
Depends on the fight... and what route you want to take. some you have to lose to see more content, some if you lose it ends game... Beauty of rpy is you can always undo your choice easily.
this game is probably the most branchiest game I have ever seen. It has a lot of content that requires you to have killed j.blue... some that you must not have... there is no real "best" or "see most" content playthrough because of all this branching... :/
But then you can always look at gallery to see what you have missed :D
I don't lock gallery in any way, IMO a game is meant to have fun not make you struggle to unlock things :D

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
28 year old Virgin? who came up with that great idea? would it not be better if she was 22 or something? 28 is quite old...

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
Depends on the fight... and what route you want to take. some you have to lose to see more content, some if you lose it ends game... Beauty of rpy is you can always undo your choice easily.
this game is probably the most branchiest game I have ever seen. It has a lot of content that requires you to have killed j.blue... some that you must not have... there is no real "best" or "see most" content playthrough because of all this branching... :/
But then you can always look at gallery to see what you have missed :D
I don't lock gallery in any way, IMO a game is meant to have fun not make you struggle to unlock things :D
This is why you have my respect!

Reactions: Phalzyr

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
Sorry wasn´t able to figure out what do you mean ? specialy with the "they transfered it" (there is still the original RPGM version on this Forum) would you care to lighten me up ?
on this version, a lot of events are skipped (random) that were in the RPGM version, the house is also not fully implemented: the closet, bathroom, kitchen and other places are simply skipped where the heroine is already dressed or the player will be shown a couple of pictures with actions without choosing actions and further on are working days with a small set of actions.

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
on this version, a lot of events are skipped (random) that were in the RPGM version, the house is also not fully implemented: the closet, bathroom, kitchen and other places are simply skipped where the heroine is already dressed or the player will be shown a couple of pictures with actions without choosing actions and further on are working days with a small set of actions.
Not sure I recall any random events in this game and I have played the original found at below link quite a lot;
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-25-abaddon.7857/

So far I've not seen anything "skipped" as you've described it. Just the go from a to b is skipped (which is great as it was very tedious for multiple playthroughs) but hey! If you like that stuff just ignore this UNOFFICIAL renpy remake and keep playing the original game.

28 year old Virgin? who came up with that great idea? would it not be better if she was 22 or something? 28 is quite old...
Wrong thread for that kind of discussion this is just an unofficial renpy remake. For any story discussions you'd probably be better off going to the official thread of the actual game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-25-abaddon.7857/

As for your point, Fifty Shades of Grey (only seen the film don't know the book content) Ana is 21 year old virgin.

And according to this study by the World Health Organisation up to 5% of females in USA that are 45 years old are still a virgin. So a 28 year old virgin is not that far fetched. Sure it is a minority group but it does exist in real life for both men and women.

Source;

1605684702415.png

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

vrajeala100

Dec 7, 2018
great job, love ur work <3 can't wait for Lida's and A new dawn's conversion, loved those games, but rpgm ruined them
keep up the good work, wish u all the best !!

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Nothing was skipped that i am aware of except the random NPC that you can get by going up to an unimportant npc and talking to them for no reason... of course the house is not fully implemented this is RENPY not RPGM, why would I bother with making the player need to select what clothes to put on? I think you missed the whole point of porting lol

SuperNoob

Nov 13, 2019
the port should have option for players who like the grinding and or options to play their way; rather than just going to next scene without other options. for example, i can't sign-in when getting into the station and trying to go to shooting range. or, the option, to fight if yes or no. this port version does all that for you. it's like watching a movie rather than playing. 4 vesrions back, i had all those options. I guess, I will wait another 4 versions, hopefully that is looked at.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
the port should have option for players who like the grinding and or options to play their way; rather than just going to next scene without other options. for example, i can't sign-in when getting into the station and trying to go to shooting range. or, the option, to fight if yes or no. this port version does all that for you. it's like watching a movie rather than playing. 4 vesrions back, i had all those options. I guess, I will wait another 4 versions, hopefully that is looked at.
Ok maybe Im missing a point in here this version is for those who dont like RPGM version due to grind and splash screens for that what u are asking is like......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why don´t u guy´s stay to the Original RPGM version ?? and ask the Dev about changes in his game ¿?? that what u are suggesting is like copying the original game 1 on 1 just in RenPy thing that Phalzyr never had in mind
Edit: I guess since I never asked him about !

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
the port should have option for players who like the grinding and or options to play their way;
Ok maybe Im missing a point in here this version is for those who dont like RPGM version due to grind and splash screens for that what u are asking is like......
Yep no point in porting if I made it still have grind and all that annoyance :D SuperNoob if you want grinding play the RPGM version :D there are some ren'py games out there that I tried that has grinding and i quickly stopped playing them because of that... I will never make a Ren'py game that has grinding :p

SuperNoob

Nov 13, 2019
no dis-respect. I like renpy games but - it gives me no options to do anything - such as changing clothes to what I want Manila to wear - the game automatically does it for me. I want to change into - gym clothing to go to gym - that option is gone - Manila automatically changes into Lingerie and goes to sleep. Things like that are different compare to previous versions of the Ren'py port game. I want to go to shooting range and I am already at the hospital for a check-up. Small things like that are bothering me. that's all.

Again - no dis-respect to you. I appreciate the port to ren'py.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes