4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Since it is a female protagonist game, is anything avoidable?
There seem to be chase/honest responses to most dilemmas. I don't think that the laughably bad sex sounds can be avoided, but it's ren'py so you can largely skip them.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Nopy doesn't let me upload at all, I tried workupload and it failed right at end. If someone else that has downloaded it can mirror that'd be great I'm not at my main pc since it failed.

Reactions: Malkav and MachoGuy

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
The mod who mirrored corrupted the file so as i said previously i am working on mirroring myself... just takes forever with my limited upload speed.
Well, thanks all the same. I'm in no rush, I don't mind an incredibly slow downspeed from time to time. Just not all the time.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
would love to have more old men sex (like with that one old guy spy just in better quality like the newest stuff and more positions) that would be so hot

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Since it is a female protagonist game, is anything avoidable?
you can avoid things yeah. getting pregnant for example and a few other things. you can also chose to shoot a guy who want to fuck you early in the game - or not

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Does someone have save files for the different routes?
I think my computer ate mine during the cleaning. I can't fine them in the file used for Renpy saves.
anyone have saved the game at the end of 0.23?
Missmiles, Here my saves, with 3 general route: max corruption (basically accepting all red), a high morality 'arrest all' and an intermediate 'kill all' route. They stop at day 21, so not a complete end of 0.23, but my later saves got corrupted for some reason (I suspect because I changed from the full version to crunched version).. (I split the folder for size reasons. just unpack all 3 zips into same save folder (persistent should be the same)

I hope it's useful
Minoin!

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Phalzyr, thanks again for a great port! I have said before and say it again: you ruined me for the RPGM version: I was expecting to have to wait a bit longer for your version :D

I did notice one scene is missing. It's the 'kidnapping!' Sidequest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition, some old save files give me an error: See traceback file attached. let me know if you need the save files, and I'll try to recreate the situation/find the savepoint again.

And lastly,

Thanks again, and keep up the good work,
Minoin!

Reactions: blackmagicsmth15

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
this renpy is REALLY welcome to 100% less annyoing and exhausting gameplay stuff and you can let her win. AMAZING!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!

far more enjoyable but..

sadly my pc didnt like the uncompressed version (only mac?) had a 10 min freeze... till i could do anything when i wanted to start it.

compressed worked after a little freeze well.

very strange never had such problems.

___

about the game i hoped that the sensei or ghellar can finally fuck her but it seems we still have to wait..
and i want to see John Doe again! (possible?)

Reactions: Phalzyr

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Nopy doesn't let me upload at all, I tried workupload and it failed right at end. If someone else that has downloaded it can mirror that'd be great I'm not at my main pc since it failed.
I have mirrored , hope it helps

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Malkav and Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
would love to have more old men sex (like with that one old guy spy just in better quality like the newest stuff and more positions) that would be so hot
You'll have to mention this on the orig devs thread. i have no control over content being added.

I did notice one scene is missing. It's the 'kidnapping!' Sidequest.

And lastly,

Thanks again, and keep up the good work,
Minoin!
The kidnapping quest is in there (see gallery) it jsut has very seldom chosen choices required early game...

The hotel will show Jason interviewing/fighting if Manilla has a preg bump nothing to do with relationship status

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123 and Minoin

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have mirrored , hope it helps
Thanks cebs :D My wife likes watching live tv and when i am uploading she can't and 15+ hours she was already a bit annoyed at me :p

• Haha
Reactions: cebs

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Thanks cebs :D My wife likes watching live tv and when i am uploading she can't and 15+ hours she was already a bit annoyed at me :p
No sweat buddy, only took me less than 5 minutes to upload :ROFLMAO:

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
Abaddon started working on 0.25v! Hope we can see more scenes!!! Phalzyr is it possible to enable visit hospital for see how many children you had?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Phalzyr . This RenPY Remake is really good. I been doing the original format, which I decided to give this RenPY Remake a try. At this moment, I came across one that I wanted to know if there can be a minor modification. Information is below:

Day 18 - Thursday

Pusher planning to drug Manila

(After work)

Asking if meeting Lt. Storm
(1) "Sex Bomb"
(2) "Casual Sensual"
(3) "Don't go (will ask every week night)"
(4) "Never go"

Asking to see John Doe?
(1) "Go see John Doe"
(2) "Don't go (will ask every week night)"
(3) "Never go"

Asking to go to "The Ring"
(1) "YES"
(2) "NO"
(3) "Never ask again"

Asking (I'm thirty, should I get drink?) * This for the pusher who drugged Manila's water.
(1) "YES"
(2) "NO"

I am wondering if the last quest could have an another option like "Later (Will ask every week night) for getting a drink. I know that in the original source is available to be use anytime. See screenshot.

I haven't completed this RenPY Remake yet. At this moment, I cannot say which one is better. I can say that Elena's Life - RenPY Remake is better than the original source.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Abaddon started working on 0.25v! Hope we can see more scenes!!! Phalzyr is it possible to enable visit hospital for see how many children you had?
It is possible just never thought of doing it.

I am wondering if the last quest could have an another option like "Later (Will ask every week night) for getting a drink. I know that in the original source is available to be use anytime. See screenshot.
Yeah it is in orig, I just thought of limiting how many of those every night options. It shouldn't be too hard to make this one repeat as well.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes