4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Phalzyr, more of I was thinking of your respond "limiting how many of those every night options".

I am wondering if may be easier to when it at night to drop down to ask first thing before doing any action:

(After work options)
(1) Meeting Lt. Storm (if selected, then go to which choices)
(2) See John Doe (if selected, then go to which choices)
(3) Go to "The Ring" (if selected, then go to which choices)
(4) Go to "Strip Club" (if selected, then go to which choices)
(5) I'm thirty, should I get Drink (if selected, then go to which choices)
(6) Go to Sleep

That may help reducing the number of listing popping up. It may take a little extra work to start, but it may save time in long run. However I am thinking about it a little more that it may make it a little more complicated. I would have to go through the original game and reprocess my thinking before I provide the recommendation. You are the developer of this project and I am sure you may agree or disagree with me on this. :) Otherwise it seems to be smooth method. I believe the originial format is about even in my point of view with your remake.

Reactions: SlayerEternal

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yeah that would probably look far better. Everything was added one at a time and I haven't though of going back and making it more functional...

Reactions: SlayerEternal

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well, at least you, Phalzyr, check the forum time to time to hear some feedback from others. Some may be good and others may not be as good. When I provide comments, I sometime provide additional comment that may be good idea. However, I am one of the kind of person who provide comments and don't expect it to be accepted or not because it is not my project. I respect others on their decision if it correct or not. However, I sometime like to provide alternate method on something that prefer to be avoided.

Phalzyr, there is no need to change how you doing this, however you are the developer of the remake and you know what may be best for you or the majority of the gamers. I am please thaat you are open to hear from the individual gamers if possible. Also I see you, Phalzyr, a fan of "Where the Heart is" that is good game. I am waiting for some update at meant time, I explore other games to see how they are to keep me busy and avoiding to ask "When the update" like other users prompting time to time. :)

Reactions: Mt78

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
Female protagonist: Lmao i am just going to throw myself at everyone not like i need take them on date or increase my stats or anything
Easy way out
Thats what i see

manilafan

Jul 20, 2019
What is the defarance between original game and renapy remake, what is renpy remake?
in renpy u dont need to walk around the entire map. U are just presented the options. And story wise there is no difference between them. moreover u have a gallery in renpy so enjoy !!!!!!!

Reactions: fromqb

Jd92500

Aug 2, 2020
New version of game is out can h update the remake n also can u share the process of lida's adventure

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
New version is out? :eek: Seems like every time I am about to catch up a new version of something comes out :D Last update seemed a bit small is this one same or more substantial... hmmm

Well since i typically download the game off F95 and it isn't "out" here yet... I'll have to wait and see :p

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
New version is out? :eek: Seems like every time I am about to catch up a new version of something comes out :D Last update seemed a bit small is this one same or more substantial... hmmm

Well since i typically download the game off F95 and it isn't "out" here yet... I'll have to wait and see :p
I figure the time you get it and convert it, I would say up to 7 days.. (y) I can wait that long, since I am not in any hurry and I am sure you have a plate full. :unsure::cool:

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

David Li

Sep 9, 2018

Its out its out its out, lets go Phalzyr, the mighty glory hero of all mankind

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes