4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

botab

Aug 24, 2020
the game looks very interesting and someone can post a walkthrough Or for example walkthrough mod

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well let me see if my orig link had errors or just his mirror. I retested orig file i uploaded and it is fine, waiting on dload to see if my mega link is fine... I already changed link in message to mine since his was corrupted.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAHC

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
My mega link downloaded without corruption so must have been whomever uploaded the mirror links that caused the corruption, the mega link on orig post should have no errors now. I'll see about mirroring it myself now... but with my slow upload on my internet...

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
Well let me see if my orig link had errors or just his mirror. I retested orig file i uploaded and it is fine, waiting on dload to see if my mega link is fine... I already changed link in message to mine since his was corrupted.
hey phalzyr which renpy port are working you for the next update?

Lopgoldlover

Jan 6, 2018
thank you for great work..but why download for windows is only mega option? it needs money to ransfer 3.9GB data..can we have it at nopy also pls?

Reactions: macacodocrime

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version 0.24
Changed version number to match orig so less confusing.
So there were no more arcs in history.
So it's not even worth downloading.
There are hundreds of tons of games released, but a game with a good update, or complete this completely out of the developers' minds, everyone wants to win, but nobody wants to finish anything, or launch new updates that will leave us with a better smile.
Everyone's smile goes like this. :WutFace:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
A lot of crc failed files
was that downloaded before i changed to mega only link? If so then it is known issue with who mirrored it, i chnaged link bcak to my orig and in process of mirroring myself...

thank you for great work..but why download for windows is only mega option? it needs money to ransfer 3.9GB data..can we have it at nopy also pls?
can we get a nopy or workupload for the full sized windows version
The mod who mirrored corrupted the file so as i said previously i am working on mirroring myself... just takes forever with my limited upload speed.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
workuploaded done.. nope it failed to give me link. The main reason i use mega is it is only reliable place

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does someone have save files for the different routes?

I think my computer ate mine during the cleaning. I can't fine them in the file used for Renpy saves.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
hmm, im getting random "script" error from pictures while unpacking the archive
like : Error 0x80004005: Unspecified error, GYM02.png

6 such error after unpacking 50% and only fix is to skip file

is it a "#¤#¤ archive? I download with nopy is possible, will another link work?

Oct 14, 2019
Hello, girls and boys. Can somebody suggest me a game, where you play as a hero (or just a good person) and woman are the main cruel villain, and you have to defeat her, to save the world or something like that. And once you did it, you will an opportunity to punish her, having sex with her... i mean games where you can punish villains, f*cking them...

Reactions: timmiew
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes