4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
OHH, That's awesome, thank you. I played the original and yes the rpg elements, while fun, soon became redundant and boring (showering, tv etc)
Yeah it gets annoying pretty quick in RPGM even if only doing one playthrough, in renpy even if present and gets boring, you can hold ctrl and speed through any redundant stuff as long as their is no menu choice for it (which for the shower scene I have no menu) The tv part I don't include as it was just a mechanic to control time which is uneeded in my version.

I tend to play through a game as i am porting and have separate save for each main branch, to try and make sure I haven't miss anything... so have to do that boring stuff more than usual... I'm getting to the point i'm yelling at the couch, when I've forgotten to change... WHY the heck do I need to put on lingerie just to advance time :D

Faraamstorm

Sep 17, 2019
Oh man finally a renpy remake . So happy . I can't donate on patreon . Do you have any direct methods ? That accepts debit cards

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes