4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Btw it's been a while since I played the original, how many days does the game have atm?
Same here. I have no idea. I can give some idea of how close i am by the number of images left in my unused folder (i've been copying them from there to my active directory so I have some idea at end if i missed something :D)

I have roughly 1,500 in my active. and 530 in the unused directory...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Few questions...

1. How long till you can release something
2. How far are you...

Also, good work...
1. I can release something any time, but plan on waiting till at least I have pregnancy implemented, and I'm not up to that point sotry wise yet. Also it seems that feature is close to end of content so probably wait till caught up to current version.
2. Been slacking the last few days, binging tv and such... partially due to stomach related issues... which is better now... I am working on Day 15 so have two weeks done. I believe I posted 4 posts above yours comparison of images used left to use...

Remigio

May 5, 2018
1. I can release something any time, but plan on waiting till at least I have pregnancy implemented, and I'm not up to that point sotry wise yet. Also it seems that feature is close to end of content so probably wait till caught up to current version.
2. Been slacking the last few days, binging tv and such... partially due to stomach related issues... which is better now... I am working on Day 15 so have two weeks done. I believe I posted 4 posts above yours comparison of images used left to use...
Sorry but at least the release of the first week? Just to enjoy a preview ...!
I can't wait any longer ... give us something ...Thanks.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry but at least the release of the first week? Just to enjoy a preview ...!
I can't wait any longer ... give us something ...Thanks.
Well... Would be silly to release just the first week when i have the second done... Currently it ends on start of Day 15 after showing the daily "Day 15" message... I guess it is a decent upload point though... Hmmm....

Reactions: EthanHunt95

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Well... Would be silly to release just the first week when i have the second done... Currently it ends on start of Day 15 after showing the daily "Day 15" message... I guess it is a decent upload point though... Hmmm....
By saying this... you are killing me!:oops:

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
If Phalzyr loads a release you can also not play... and wait the final version.
i'm currently uploading (while pc is crunching movies... so that doesn't help either), but I have DSL since I moved into public housing so have great dload speed but horrible upload speed... current estimate is over 2 hours for first file haha....

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
i'm currently uploading (while pc is crunching movies... so that doesn't help either), but I have DSL since I moved into public housing so have great dload speed but horrible upload speed... current estimate is over 2 hours for first file haha....
noice. You manage to do the game until what day?

Reactions: EthanHunt95
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes