4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Note that this version i did not have any gallery content so you will get error if you try to go to it, i forgot to remove menu option DOH!

Last edited:
Reactions: EthanHunt95

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Note that this version i did not have any gallery content so you will get error if you try to go to it, i forgot to remove menu option DOH!
Thanks for the upload Phalzyr (y) I was going to ask about the gallery room because of the error but you did it before i could "reply" on it. ;)
But i did get an virus alert, don't exactly remember what it was though, just that it did some weird "activity"

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
But i did get an virus alert, don't exactly remember what it was though, just that it did some weird "activity"
I have had people with third party Avs report false positives before (I did research one of the times and the specific false positive at that time was due to me using my own icon rather than renpy's default...), but never an "activity" alert. I have a couple antivirus's on my machine...

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I have had people with third party Avs report false positives before (I did research one of the times and the specific false positive at that time was due to me using my own icon rather than renpy's default...), but never an "activity" alert. I have a couple antivirus's on my machine...
I would just let you know though ;) (I use Norton)

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Phalzyr I salute you! I love Manila game and I can finally play on it my old bucket of a computer (Windows XP, 32-bit). As far as updates go I voted monthly update, because you can get more work uninterrupted, without the need to upload "progress" weekly, thus wasting extra time on preparing "new version" and uploading it. And sometimes "new version" can end up being just a couple of bug fixes.
As to why upload monthly and not wait until you "caught up", well - that way fans know that you and your project are "alive".
Once again major respect to you and a big thank you!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I don't envy you having to go through all that busy work to make this version
This should have been done by the dev in the first place. RPGM games are made for reasons I can only assume add filler from transporting from one place to the other, or it must be easier to work with that renpy/unity etc.

Penda Offa

Feb 24, 2020
This should have been done by the dev in the first place. RPGM games are made for reasons I can only assume add filler from transporting from one place to the other, or it must be easier to work with that renpy/unity etc.
It can work in some games, like in Selena one hour agent solving the cases wasn't filler you weren't having to watch a car slowly drive off screen or shower everday or fill a report in everyday.

Grimmige

Mar 17, 2019
I have some questions dude, how is it going to be released?(taking into account the poll?) Is this project coming first or at the same time with angelica origins? Thanks for your work dude

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
how to install?
I just realized my phone is an android lol... Anyway i dloaded the file from here and it installed just fine for me. What language is that spanish?

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I have some questions dude, how is it going to be released?(taking into account the poll?) Is this project coming first or at the same time with angelica origins? Thanks for your work dude
I have to wait on angelica origins for the dev and proofreader to change text on days before i can do the days, so while not working on it I'm working on other things :D

Edit: As far as how often i will release, I think I'll do it every game week I get done till I am caught up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimmige

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
how to install?
Although the link on OP worked for me I uploaded an older renpy version build if you want to try it. Some people in past have had trouble installing with newer renpy version not sure if it is due to older phones or what. try this:

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes