• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Didn't know this was a thing tbh, I did play the RPGM version but I was kind of thrown off because it was getting laggy, so I really appreciate it.

Reactions: Phalzyr

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Are you going to include the side quests as well? One thing that I and many others have issue with is the lack of free roaming and thus unable to explore some of the side quests without restarting. Thank you for finally making the Ren’py version

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Are you going to include the side quests as well? One thing that I and many others have issue with is the lack of free roaming and thus unable to explore some of the side quests without restarting. Thank you for finally making the Ren’py version
I am including all side quests as I go (if you notice i missed something let me know)

Really nice work on these Ren'Py ports Phalzyr. We all need to throw some money your way. Is "Lida's Adventures" on your radar as well? That one is always a buggy mess and is in desperate need of this kind of makeover.
Yes that is one I'd like to do sometime :D

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
Really nice work on these Ren'Py ports Phalzyr. We all need to throw some money your way. Is "Lida's Adventures" on your radar as well? That one is always a buggy mess and is in desperate need of this kind of makeover.
That game is the ultimate example of a Dev squeezing every second out of a map for zero purpose. I tried it again recently and forgot that even the walking speeds are slowed down, so that pressing shift gets you almost as fast as normal walking speed in every other RPMG game.
Phalzyr might lose his mind trying to work through that hot mess .

onphs

May 14, 2019
Cant thank you enough for this!! Hope you can get the gallery option running knowing that there are a lot of variables in certain scenes, I dont know if its possible for a "replay event" where you can select an encounter say the first one for example and loose if you want to take the money in the main game? totally understandable if its too much work

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes