• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry, I forgot i didn't report it to admins/mods to move to games and update, they typically up it to multiple hosts for me :). I'll upload to workupload as well. I was going to wait till next release to report it to admins/mods...

Thanks to whatever mod took it upon themselves to upload to other hosts :D

Last edited:

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Sorry maybe it's my mistake ... but the handjob in the bathroom with John Doe I can't activate it.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry maybe it's my mistake ... but the handjob in the bathroom with John Doe I can't activate it.
Do you know what day this happened in orig, i thought nothing sexual other than touching happened with JD until Day16/17...

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Some games just shouldn't be in RPGM this is one of them, there are some combat scenes but no random events really. Chronicles of Leridia works in RPGM because it has random events while out doing the quests and avoidable combats. This game is just 30% more time than required for the actual story.

My only concern is that this won't lose anything in the translation. Anna seems to have done well with the Unofficial Ren'Py move so I hope this follows suit.

Reactions: Alex_12 and Phalzyr

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
oh boy this is one of the most necessary renpy remake along with auttumn boulevard and school of lust

thanks to the modder or modders

Reactions: Phalzyr

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
well this is nice, i must admit i never had that big an issue with rpgm for this one but hopefully this renpy version will convince more people too try it out it is a pretty good game

Reactions: Phalzyr

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Do you know what day this happened in orig, i thought nothing sexual other than touching happened with JD until Day16/17...
I think it starts from the third week ... anyway I was talking about this scene ...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Do you still have to do the same boring bullshit everyday like the original game?
No and yes, the shower scene is there but it goes by quickly and you can always ctrl fast forward through anything repetive...
However the question as to what type of shower, clothing etc is not present... as well as all the silly walking obviously

is this remake up to date with the original game?
No it is not. I only have first two weeks done.

I think it starts from the third week ... anyway I was talking about this scene ...
Yeah I'm doing third week now is the reason you haven't seen it yet ;) I copied files as i used them but could have highlight a few with simular names as i was copying them in. So a few in the images directory might not have been used yet... My guess would be that image was one of those i accidentally copied over when grabbing those with similar name...

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes