4.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Should I wait to release till caught up or just release every few days I get done?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
See no reason in locking this forum since I hope somebody can continue his creation and make new versions.
i would had try to do something because i strongly hate rpgm stories so much, but the latest versions of the game have image assets encrypted in a unknown way

akastyr

Oct 6, 2018
RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter-master will decrypt images to png
the images I have are already to png, but I have the compressed version.
I already tried to decrypt them renaming file extensions to .rpgmvp, but still having corrupted file error when opening.

Oh well let's try the complete version...

Reactions: oldschool34500

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
I do feel like this thread would benefit from being locked until the origional creator of this renpy conversion returns assuming they do. Although it would be nice if someone got permission to pick up where it has been left off.

EDIT: Of course i am just some random guy onthe internet so my opinion has very little value hahaha

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: oldschool34500

Dustyride

Jun 11, 2021
I find the game is fine the way it is .It just needs more content in the game , like going after the ring leader .The quest didn't cancel out the quest after busting the prostitution ring .I've played the game several times and came to different conclusions trying to see if I missed anything in the game .I didn't like the update ending going to sleep and the game stops .I still had unfinished quests to finish :-(( .

lexa logan

Mar 21, 2019
i have a ideal for manila shaw what if manila has a husband that you can play as too and for the husband you make them like manila but the people manila deals with you make them female for the husband that way you have two game in one but make it were the husband and wife can enjoy each other too

Reactions: regio94

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
i have a ideal for manila shaw what if manila has a husband that you can play as too and for the husband you make them like manila but the people manila deals with you make them female for the husband that way you have two game in one but make it were the husband and wife can enjoy each other too
And double the renders => double the workload.

Reactions: regio94

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Hey, I've made a little visual change for the textbox
Because the flashy blue of rpgm.. :sick: Nope.

obar1.JPG
nbar1.JPG

You can still Show/Hide the stats by clicking on the ">" at the bottom right of the screen

- Replaced the blue background with classic renpy one
- Removed the thick outline of the text
- Removed the quick menu buttons ( who use it ?..)
- Made the "Day" "Corruption" and "Justice" stats more transparent and with softer colors
- Removed the "thinking" next the character name ( the change of text colors is enough )
- Adjusted text/name/face position and size to fit better in this new textbox
- Fixed a bug where each time the textbox fade out and come back, there is a black textbox that flash before the real one appears

obar2.JPG nbar 2.JPG obar3.JPG nbar3.JPG obar4.JPG nbar4.JPG

To install it, just extract the "game" folder inside the "ManilaShawRenPYRemake" folder
Overwrite when asked and that's it

Last edited:

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
And in the end, what happened to this renpy version?? I love it because you have all the manila scenes in one gallery and you can even choose what to do, please Phalzyr come back.
His wife passed away. And he close his patreon. Since then nothing of him, it seems maybe he is not coming back.

• Sad
Reactions: Innocent Chloe
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes