VN Ren'Py Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession Unofficial Ren'Py Port [Update 1] [Doshima]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What happened with previous renpy port?
As far as I know, it has been onhold for a really long time. I assume this is a totally different thing, by a different person, and has no affiliation with the other Renpy.

EDIT: I just checked. The original Ren'Py (by Phalzyr) is now abandoned. So, I guess this one was because Phalzyr abandoned the other one, and Doshima wanted to keep a Ren'Py version available....maybe....possibly....probably....lol.

ross smyth

Jun 29, 2017
As far as I know, it has been onhold for a really long time. I assume this is a totally different thing, by a different person, and has no affiliation with the other Renpy.

EDIT: I just checked. The original Ren'Py (by Phalzyr) is now abandoned. So, I guess this one was because Phalzyr abandoned the other one, and Doshima wanted to keep a Ren'Py version available....maybe....possibly....probably....lol.
What happened with previous renpy port?

I went ahead and had a look through the old renpy remake by phalzyr and it seems that it was abandond due to the tragic loss of his wife caused by a stroke if memory serves correctly. I can totally understand how a loss of that magnitude could completely destroy any hobbies or passions.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Your a legend for doing this and I can safely say that a lot of people, myself included have been eagerly awaiting for the Renpy version to be done by someone of good standing and perversion, so thank you kindly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doshima

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
View attachment 4029264

Overview:
This is a Ren'Py port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-13
Release Date: 2024-09-13
Original game/Creator: Abaddon -
Developer: Doshima -
Censored: No
Version: Update 1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

READ DEVELOPER NOTES BEFORE DOWNLOADING

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 4029332 View attachment 4029335 View attachment 4029336 View attachment 4029337 View attachment 4029338 View attachment 4029333 View attachment 4029334
Thank you for your hard work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doshima
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes