VN Ren'Py Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession Unofficial Ren'Py Port [Update 1] [Doshima]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 4031793
View attachment 4031796

Guy's, real talk, does anybody actually want to read this type of garbage every single time there's a female protagonist in a game? Why the fuck do we always need to know what some asshole is thinking when he looks at her?
I'm sorry, but what else did you expect from a male developer? Most FMC games are not a fairytales and male characters are not princes. Frankly, they just confirm how most men see women and what they think of them.

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I'm sorry, but what else did you expect from a male developer? Most FMC games are not a fairytales and male characters are not princes. Frankly, they just confirm how most men see women and what they think of them.
How about focusing on the woman instead of needing to have every man who crosses her path to cosign our fap material with his opinion? We already know what he's thinking and don't need confirmation of it. He's not the reason we're here, so fuck literally all of his thoughts and feelings. Sometimes I wonder if the guys who do this are just insecure and think only giving the woman's perspective in their story is somehow exploring their feminine side. So they throw in a man's point of view every now and then to touch base. Because the last thing he'd want is for his dudebro audience to think he's a feminist or something.

Reactions: Geigi
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes