VN Ren'Py Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession Unofficial Ren'Py Port [Update 1] [Doshima]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

Guy's, real talk, does anybody actually want to read this type of garbage every single time there's a female protagonist in a game? Why the fuck do we always need to know what some asshole is thinking when he looks at her? Does knowing how horny he is get you excited? Do you like knowing when another man's dick is hard? I'll never understand this bullshit. Wasting precious resources on giving their useless perspective only detracts from hers.
And frankly, it's pretty damn gay.

Last edited:

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
View attachment 4031793
View attachment 4031796

Guy's, real talk, does anybody actually want to read this type of garbage every single time there's a female protagonist in a game? Why the fuck do we always need to know what some asshole is thinking when he looks at her? Does knowing how horny he is get you excited? Do you like knowing when another man's dick is hard? I'll never understand this bullshit. Wasting precious resources on giving their useless perspective only detracts from hers.
And frankly, it's pretty damn gay.
ahmm you can dm the original dev if you want and complain to him,not this dev,because this dev is a modder?and please who's we?nope!only you bud,so you can play or gtfo if u want.
theres the door.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
ahmm you can dm the original dev if you want and complain to him,not this dev,because this dev is a modder?and please who's we?nope!only you bud,so you can play or gtfo if u want.
theres the door.
I did something better, I made my own mods to the script that filters out all the male internal monologues. Every female protagonist game is much better without that cringe shit these bros before hoes ass devs keep doing.

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
I saw a post earlier asking about the animations and I don't remember seeing an answer. Are they included ?

spikkle

Jul 12, 2022
Great someone is picking this up, this is a game that really need a Ren'Py port. Hopefully someone can help with a gallery, as again, the game really needs one, but the fact this is actively being worked on by someone is such good news.

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
I did something better, I made my own mods to the script that filters out all the male internal monologues. Every female protagonist game is much better without that cringe shit these bros before hoes ass devs keep doing.
who gives a fuck?get the fuk out of here u fukin loser

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ManilaShawBlackmailsObsessionUnofficialRenPyPort-U1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: T ☯ K Y ☯

Patsy221

Feb 10, 2018
If manila has arrested mason and went to warehouse to fight mark and rick, the block of code for markrikfightlost is missing. Is that something that's missing in original game or is it an error?

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
If manila has arrested mason and went to warehouse to fight mark and rick, the block of code for markrikfightlost is missing. Is that something that's missing in original game or is it an error?
It's an error, I'll fix it along with another error another user found :HideThePain:

Reactions: Patsy221
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes