element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Phalzyr's port stops at day 33, the same 33 days I made on the first release, so I can no longer use his port as a guide, but yeah, I used Phalzyr's port for some scenes in the first release.
I thought that specific quest was in his port since the questions/guides for it are from 2021/2022 so I assumed it happened/triggered before day 33

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Just played through using the full skip function on ma android phone, mainly just to see how it works in comparison with the original, and all I can truely say without a shadow of a doubt..........
emil-antonowsky-i-like-it.gif

It worked for me perfectly, the story and the side content flowed and meshed together the way that it should, WITHOUT having to worry about money and BEYOND BRUTALLY DIFFICULT COMBAT.

I just wish all the daily content that was availiable in the original game, mainly stuff like the prostitution scenes, and Burke's daily shower fuck, could be availiable every day and night, by way of simply getting to choose to whether to have that active or not.
But I guess it could become tedious and break the immersion a bit with constantly repeating those scenes, I was just thinkin it could become a choice for players who want it.

Hopefully the next update will end after the part where everyone try's to hide out at Faust's motel, since that is the last time I truely played Manilla's blackmail obsession.
If it does end there I'll be holding off on playing this on ma laptop till its release, so I can enjoy the story to the fullest up to that point.

Last edited:

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
i think i found a glitch/error. by following the original walkthrough, i arrested mason, but still got the scene where me messages her about a kidnapped woman, and come to the warehouse.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Doshima, is it possible you're missing additional content besides what you mentioned at the end of the latest build? I went back and played the Phalzyr version and there seems to be a bunch of content I can't seem to get in your port. Notably, the lieutenant blackmail arc, and additional scenes with Ghellar around day 30 or so. Is it possible content is being skipped in yours because you're not tracking corruption?

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Doshima, is it possible you're missing additional content besides what you mentioned at the end of the latest build? I went back and played the Phalzyr version and there seems to be a bunch of content I can't seem to get in your port. Notably, the lieutenant blackmail arc, and additional scenes with Ghellar around day 30 or so. Is it possible content is being skipped in yours because you're not tracking corruption?
Nop, all of Phalzyr's content on his port is on mine, I checked with his gallery to make sure all of the scenes are included.
Which scenes are you missing?

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Nop, all of Phalzyr's content on his port is on mine, I checked with his gallery to make sure all of the scenes are included.
Which scenes are you missing?
As I said, the Lt. Storm content and Ghellar content appears to be absent.

Lt. Storm's arc comes up in Phalzyr's version if Manila kills Blue and gives Storm her medical assessment, like visiting Storm at the hotel. This doesn't seem to happen in yours.

Ghellar has extended scenes at the hotel if Manila has high enough corruption. Like if Manila takes the aphrodisiacs she sleeps with her cop partner. This still happens in yours, as it should. But in Phalzyr's version, she visits Ghellar afterwards because she is still horny. I can't get this scene, and other similar Ghellar scenes, to trigger in yours.

etc etc.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
As I said, the Lt. Storm content and Ghellar content appears to be absent.

Lt. Storm's arc comes up in Phalzyr's version if Manila kills Blue and gives Storm her medical assessment, like visiting Storm at the hotel. This doesn't seem to happen in yours.

Ghellar has extended scenes at the hotel if you have high enough corruption. Like if Manila takes the aphrodisiacs she sleeps with her cop partner, but she visits Ghellar afterwards because she is still horny. I can't get these scenes to trigger in yours.

etc etc.
You can still get those scenes, maybe we programmed them differently, all of my variables are based on the OG. Storm's blackmail path opens if you are in a relationship with Michael, or if Burke gives him the videotape of Manila accepting J. Blue's bribe, also the sexual harassment path opens if you arrest J. Blue and then you fight his partner in the Police Station.

The vast majority of Ghellar's scenes in the hotel are opened if you killed J. Blue, to get the aphrodisiac scene with him, you need to be in a relationship with Jason and Ghellar will see them kissing in the hotel.

Reactions: Gibberish666
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes