Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
It has the lesbian tag and the female protagonist tag but pregnancy and sex with men is unavoidable. I hope they'll be a lesbian protagonist tag or lesbian mc tag added. Imo it's misleading to have a female protagonist and lesbian tag in a game if sex with men can't be avoided.

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Re-asking an earlier question, how many ingame days are there in the original game?
How far has this catched up and how much is there to go?

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
In regards to the "Pen Drive" quest have you thought about using Phalzyr's old port as a reference point? Idk how technical it is to convert/copy but the dialogue and pictures should be the same

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
In regards to the "Pen Drive" quest have you thought about using Phalzyr's old port as a reference point? Idk how technical it is to convert/copy but the dialogue and pictures should be the same
Phalzyr's port stops at day 33, the same 33 days I made on the first release, so I can no longer use his port as a guide, but yeah, I used Phalzyr's port for some scenes in the first release.

Jan 7, 2022
Phalzyr's port stops at day 33, the same 33 days I made on the first release, so I can no longer use his port as a guide, but yeah, I used Phalzyr's port for some scenes in the first release.
Could you provide an estimate of how long it might take to catch up to the main game?

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Could you provide an estimate of how long it might take to catch up to the main game?
If the Dev doesn't update the OG before I catch up, then 1 month. If he updates the game while I'm developing the last update, then maybe it will take a while depending on how much content he added or if he made changes to prior content.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I only have 3 questions.

Will I be able to fully enjoy the side content? For example, the prostitution content where Manilla could either arrest the clients or service them every night.

Will the supposed repeatable content for some side paths be truely repeatable?
For example, after the final fight on the full Mason path, Manilla can either arrest him, kill him or give in to her lust for him.
After that he says she is welcome there anytime she want to have some sexy fun, but in the original game after that happened I couldnae get any repeatable scenes.

Is the combat system gone in favour of a simple win or lose a fight choice?
All I can say to that is, GOD I FUCKIN HOPE SO!!!!

The combat system wouldnae be so bad if there was a repeable dungeon or two, so i could grind some levels, money and items.
Considering the HUGE spikes in difficulty between fights as the game progresses. Even with the guides this game received, the later fights where still brutally hard.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Dude, what a fuck you're talking about? I will not read all this yelling written in bold and italic.
Please allow me.
"I love to self insert into Manilla and love swallowing cock, getting fucked and guzzling down sperm left and right. That is all. Thankyou."

• Hey there
Reactions: uuhwhat

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey guys, I'm corrupting the shit out of Manila, but I also have her on the Jason love route. Does he ever pop the question? Do they marry?

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
SORRY BEFORE I EVEN POST THIS CAUSE I SWEAR im not yelling but MY STUPID CAPS IS STICKING AND STUCK AND THEN NOT SO NOT YELLLLLLLLING BUT truly wouldn't give 2 FUCKS IF it was making SOMEONE WITH A BOY PUSSY UPSET.......CRY ME A FUCKIN RIVER YA FAT FUCK BILLY BOB, YOU COST ME cum crazy thought or truly great thought I had BOUT MISS DAVIS YA CUNT AND HER CUM FILLED WHORE CUNNY I WAS ALMOST INSIDE 5 WEEKS BACK BUT Billy Bob had to get his cock hard and have a thought or something and call tell me and ask if he can do his pig and not be gay if so?

That Bacon does look like a fine damn swine with a set of big hairy.......nostrils haha yep GAY but to answer this here fellars uhhhh well whatever,

Well I reckon the main dev who was the one you seem to want to be directing this obvious failure on your part to see the whole POINT THAT THE GAME IS MEANT TO BE THIS WAY FROM BEGINNING TO FINAL COCK GETTING HARD FOR YOU TO WATCH WITH ALL EYES AND LICKING YOUR LIPS, I don't think thinking how bad or good was where his/her mind was. Even more so from the one making it this way did the one thing you failed to see apparently, so to make it more of a more clear, slap you right in the face and flat out complete equal game so EQUALITY OF GENDER (fuckin these fucks) WAS EVEN THOUGHT OF BY GOLLY! Ya know when Manila has finally let go and is cock crazy and lookin for cum, she even starts to think and talk as you say guys are doing and thinking when she says and I quote "OH! The thought of all his cum in my nouth is making me horny" So this answers your dumb question if we like knowing if the dicks getting hard? WELL HELL YEAH WE DO CAUSE LOOKY THERE WHAT SHE IS THINKING, OH AND WAIT IT GETS BETTER FROM MANILA WITH; "SUCH MANLY MEN........THEIR BIG OL HUGE BALLS ARE SO SWOLLEN AND READY FOR BEING EMPTIED RIGHT IN MY WHORE THROAT AND THEN MORE HOT CUM , SO HOT IN MY STOMACH......i WANT MORE HOTTT CUM! CUM DOWN MY THROAT AND MASON PLEASE CUM INSIDE AND GIVE ME ALL YOUR HOT CUM DEEP IN MY BELLY AND MAKE ME PREGNANT WITH YOUR HUGE HARD COCK AND THICK SPERM, PLEASE CUM INSIDE!!!"

SO, THINKING BOUT WHAT YOUR QUESTIONS AND YOUR WHOLE POST YOU WERE TRYING TO MAKE AND GET IT OUT THERE BOUT THE WAY THINKING AND TALKING IS OR ISN'T IN THIS HERE GAME,....... SEEMS TO BE A FULL HELPING FROM MEN AND WOMEN WHO ARE SO DRUNK ON COCK PUSSY AND CUM THEY JUST SHOUT SWHIT AND FOCUS ON THE TRULY BEAUTIFUL THINGS SAID AND FUCK WITH ALL THEY HAVE WHICH I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT WHEN IT IS ABOUT FUCKING! THAT IS AND WHAT IT IS AND IS MEANT TO BE ALL ABOUT AND ALL WHILE THIS IS DONE AS LONG AS THE ONES INVOLVED ARE ALL SAFE AND NOT EVER BEING MADE TO DO ANYTHING THEY TRULY DO NOT WANT DONE OR HAVE DONE AND THEY ALL AT THE END HAVE HAD ALL THE FUN THEY CAN HAVE AND COCKS ARE FLOODING THE SLUTS FULL OF AND COVERING THEM WITH LOADS AND LOADS AND 10 MORE EVEN MORE CREAMY THICK CUM!!!!! YUMMMY RIGHT BUB!
View attachment 4081246 View attachment 4081247
Reading this it make me think I'm arguing with myself,all this yelling you no. For damn sure don't read out loud, everybody n the house is like who are you talking and who are yelling at.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Hey guys, I'm corrupting the shit out of Manila, but I also have her on the Jason love route. Does he ever pop the question? Do they marry?
I don't see a romance tag. There's a love route in this game? Could've fooled me, nothing indicated that there is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
I don't see a romance tag. There's a love route in this game? Could've fooled me, nothing indicated that there is.
There is the boyfriend shit: the cop, the detective, the rich guy, and the "blackmail" that keeps saying that he loves the FMC... can end up in something.

Reactions: Geigi
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes