randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
You can't fight, so the police missions involving Manila pregnant (when she has a baby bump) are almost non existent (you play as Jason), you also can't do the pole dancer events and the underground ring scenes if she has a baby bump in those days.
For a walkthrough, you can use the one made in the OG thread.
thanks will pray so someone makes a mod soon

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
I went ahead and had a look through the old renpy remake by phalzyr and it seems that it was abandond due to the tragic loss of his wife caused by a stroke if memory serves correctly. I can totally understand how a loss of that magnitude could completely destroy any hobbies or passions.
Took me three years to get past the crying times, and another two to start moving forward......but not out of that tunnel yet....maybe never. So i feel for phalzyr and wish him a speedier recovery from his loss....its not a nice place to be. :cry:

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
It's published on my Patreon. If you follow me on Patreon, you will get instant access once I release for the public. I already reported the links to the staff.
I had a long discussion with some guy in another thread about f95 not being the ultimate lair of piracy. They laugh in my face a lot there :WutFace:

But the truth is that the devs can control the piracy here. f95 is a friendly "pirate" site :BootyTime:

• Sad
Reactions: emaki and Doshima

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I had a long discussion with some guy in another thread about f95 not being the ultimate lair of piracy. They laugh in my face a lot there :WutFace:

But the truth is that the devs can control the piracy here. f95 is a friendly "pirate" site :BootyTime:
Yes and at the same time no, it all depends on the person who wants to leak the game.

What I can really confirm is that, the more popular a game is, the more chances of the game getting leaked.

Also, if a Dev is active on the community and helps the users, the chances of the game getting leaked are less than games where the Dev isn't active.

emaki

Aug 19, 2017
It's published on my Patreon. If you follow me on Patreon, you will get instant access once I release for the public. I already reported the links to the staff.
Why messaging staff? Why not just change the OP yourself, since you made that post?
Anyway, great port. Keep it up (y)

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Playing update 2 now and i think i found a bug. My Manila was pregnant at the end of update 1, but by monday she's not and says she feels strange and has to go to the hospital later.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Playing update 2 now and i think i found a bug. My Manila was pregnant at the end of update 1, but by monday she's not and says she feels strange and has to go to the hospital later.
It's not a bug, this also happens on the Original Game.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ManilaShawBlackmailsObsessionUnofficialRenPyPort-U2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes