T1MA3H

Feb 20, 2020
Hello everbody,

I have a problem with the game and maybe somebody can help. First of all, I play the game on Android and since the last version (0.22) I have no animated scenes anymore. I don't know what it is and i have allready tried a few Things for example clear the cache, i also uninstall the game and reinstalled but nothings helps. So maybe somebody her has the same problem or You hat a tip for me how i cool solve the problem. Many thanks

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
I don't play this game anymore because of pregnancy,I don't know what stupid fetish this is in games,I don't like that at all.
(sorry for bad english)
I don't like it either and personally I find it gross. But everyone has something that they like and this isn't something that is necessary and can be avoided. There are items that can make her not get pregnant, also Pregnant is by chance so if worse comes to worse just load your save to see the scene and if she gets knocked up then load back until she doesn't because of the scene.

Reactions: Guta2000

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Yap. The pregnancy-and-dating-kinda-thing mess the update. Hoping in the next update, Abaddon makes the pregnancy a fix not optional.
Abaddon is making two routes to please players that like and dislike pregnancy. So making that the player will only have the Preg Route beats the purpose of the game.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I have a theory that pregnancy is excuse for low amount of content for every update. I mean there is almost zero pregnancy content actually. Correct me if I’m wrong, I did’t played pregnancy rout because it’s not my cup of tea, but as i read another posts I understand that Pregnancy blocks solid amount of content and there not that much scenes with pregnant Manila. And pregnancy content, by Abaddon words, is the reason why updates taking longer time.
So we have little amount of content, which blocks bigger part of content and slows down whole development. This sounds a little bit strange and shady to me.

Lynx2k19

May 24, 2019
So the scene in the limo with Mr. Forger is the only thing for this update?

I still can't challenge the Scars even though MC defeated the others more than 10 times each...

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
i believe you can avoid pregnancy by consuming an item that you can buy from item store
Or like my Justice Manila:

Saturday(0.22) and she is still a virgin o_O
Bad guys in Killian City beware!
Manila is after you.

So the scene in the limo with Mr. Forger is the only thing for this update?
Plus Jason If you are on a romance path with him.

Thanks for sharing our saves, there are 28 file is there a save to play the temple quests on sunday? (y)
If I understood correctly whether the temple quest was done then the answer is yes.
I hope I remember now correctly because I have a lot of these different save route(Pure Justice, corruptio, Mix, Jason path etc)

Edit: But on that justice route, I missed Jason date and must be done again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: wdf and Lynx2k19

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
the most tiliting thing is that there is no way to rollback and if you didn't save before the update is over you end up on the mainscreen and lost all progress. there should be a warning render at the end to make a save.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
the most tiliting thing is that there is no way to rollback and if you didn't save before the update is over you end up on the mainscreen and lost all progress. there should be a warning render at the end to make a save.
Always remember to save before going to bed;)
I learning it the hard way.

3.70 star(s) 88 Votes