Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Ира не плохая, но почему сделана как РПГ , а не VN? Для РПГ у неё почти нет выбора действий и сюжет линеен .

Ira is not bad, but why is it made like an RPG, not a VN? For an RPG, she has almost no choice of actions and the plot is linear.

На данный момент я поймала баг с исчезнувшим персонажем, а последняя сохранка была очень давно.И как представлю что придется опять смотреть эти затянутые анимации, так и пропадает желание проходить игру заново!
At the moment I caught a bug with the disappeared character, and the last saving was a long time ago. And just as I imagine that I’ll have to watch these delayed animations, the desire to go through the game again disappears!

D

Deleted member 1317500

Why does none of the gangsters fucking her get the idea of using her handcuffs? I mean I really like most parts of the story, but for example the pusher scene could be a little rougher.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Now about fight club (Ring):
at the end of last update I finished both fights at fight club and started series of 10 fights with toshiro, by winning 1st fight.
In new update I wanted to return to club at midnight to continue challenge but I cannot enter because at doors I been told I need to finish secret lab quest (which I did and it is noted on quest list).
bug???

Camaleonte

Dec 26, 2018
I tried both ways the story remains the same. only thing you can choose before the 0.14 version ends if you get pregnant or not.

Jun 17, 2018
Is the pregnancy random? After lab, I got two quest for sex. One from Storm, and one from John Doe. But it seems that Storm always make it successful, while John Doe fails. Is this random? Or predetermined?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I beat the Pusher in the first encounter, but I lost on purpose in our 2nd encounter after reading that I have to lose the fight, can I still start the Bad Water quest?

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
How do i get into the lab ? what is the code ?
When u meet with john doe at mid night he tell u to come tomorrow a black car waiting in western park after that other night u go to western park sit on car they left u on lab then open menu select item there were they document file that have the code i don't remember it i think it start with 576896 like this enter it lab gate is open...

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes