deluges

Dec 28, 2018
My only annoyance in this game is the time consuming forced animations.
I'd add the incredibly loud sex sounds during the animation as well, but yeah... those fucking animations. This game would be about an hour and a half long if it weren't for all the unskippable animations that we're dealt with, and when you have scenes that are like four animations long concerning characters you could give a fuck less about *cough Freddy Krueger cough*, it kind of becomes infuriating. Oh yeah, then there's the three scenes of someone cumming. For fuck's fucking fuck fuck, argh!

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I'm still not sure why he thought using the sound of mopping up milk and cornflakes on carpet for the sound of a guy cumming was a bright idea.

Reactions: biarchy and deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah, I'm still not sure why he thought using the sound of mopping up milk and cornflakes on carpet for the sound of a guy cumming was a bright idea.
I don't know if you've ever seen or played but that sound is exactly what that reminds me of... and considering what that game is about, it's a bit unnerving.

Reactions: biarchy
D

Deleted member 1317500

What do you have to do to get to the Pusher Scene in Manila's House?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I just got to this and holy shit, everything I do misses. Kind of insane.

Edit: I realized my problem. I didn't have a pistol equipped and was still using Fist I. First move, use Kami, then keep shooting him. Heal yourself, use Kami again, keep shooting him. It was pretty easy once I had the right shit equipped. Got lucky with an excellent hit on the second guy and he went down in three turns.
You must be thinking of a different fight. Either that or my game is messed. When I have to go find Benny I wear my Civilian clothes and my Gun is not in my inventory. So i can only use fists. This fight is the one I cannot beat.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
You must be thinking of a different fight. Either that or my game is messed. When I have to go find Benny I wear my Civilian clothes and my Gun is not in my inventory. So i can only use fists. This fight is the one I cannot beat.
I am most definitely not seeing as how I just did it mere hours ago. Go to your items and equip fist in one slot and pistol in the other. Since you've had a gun from the very start of the game, there's no reason why it wouldn't be in your inventory.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Anyone have the latest save with John Doe and Lt. Storm inn? If so do share havent played since 0.13

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.04.2019 (missing images fixed)

Rockiteer

Feb 6, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
There is this error:

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
somehow the pusher storyline doesn't really fit in how i play the game because i tend to wanna win the fights

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
We are almost end of third game week ( i think). Does Abaddon mentioned how many weeks will Manila have?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I am most definitely not seeing as how I just did it mere hours ago. Go to your items and equip fist in one slot and pistol in the other. Since you've had a gun from the very start of the game, there's no reason why it wouldn't be in your inventory.
I can screenshot my game if you would like but the gun is not in my inventory.
I can equip fists yes. But there is no gun. I even look in my inventory before the fight under items and also under weapons and the gun is not there. I've got stun bullets and various other ammo but no gun.
So not sure where it magically went to *shrug*

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes