RipScalton

Jan 10, 2018
Manila/Chloe (from "Officer Chloe:Operation Infiltration") crossover (or just Chloe cameo) would be just great! Especially keeping in mind that Chloe was an undercover prostitute (end on of the endings....no more spoilers)

fukudamayuko

Feb 20, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.04.2019 (missing images fixed)
Thank you !

U

User_298516

This game seriously needs a walkthrough. I know the changelogs are effectively a walkthrough, but they're very difficult to follow.

U

User_298516

Walk through for winning COMBATS is highly required.
Yeah, it'd be different if losing=getting fucked, and winning=not getting fucked, but that's not the case here. Which ones do you win and which ones do you lose???

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah, it'd be different if losing=getting fucked, and winning=not getting fucked, but that's not the case here. Which ones do you win and which ones do you lose???
...you can search on here for starters. I feel like that's what most people do. Also, there is something resembling a walkthrough in this thread if you look for it.

Jun 17, 2018
I can't get out of the temple after win against sensei and learning "kami"... Is this a bug? Or how can I get out of temple? No circle appears near bus, and no arrow appears at the and of the map (road)... I'm trapped in the temple. If I load from previous save, would it be solved?

ps) Shit, I was stupid, I solved by myself. I should change the cloth to casual jean from kimono again, before go to bus stop !!

Jun 17, 2018
Does martial arts style item single-use item? I purchased one but it is missing at some point, after I used once... I also found that her pistols are gone too...

ps) After checking save files, I found that pistol 1&2, and martial art styles are gone missing when she change dress again to jean from temple. I had to clear all items, change the dress, and re-equip again all items. Then it seems OK.
I think it is a bug. Or it is intended, it should be changed...

ps2) I think 'missing item bug' occur every time when she changes dress since temple... everytime I need to clear item -> dress change -> equip again. more and more I think it is the bug. And I believe this is the reason why battles become difficult, as players lost their items by bug.

ps3) I lost all items (armor style pistol) after laboratory scene...

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes