steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I'm curious why you are playing this game, if (as you say) you aren't watching the naughty bits and/or reading the dialogue.
I'm not the person who said that, and probably have different reasons. For me, there's a bit of still imagery that keeps me around, but honestly my computer fights this game's moving bits pretty hard. I wish we could kill the moving bits a little earlier pretty much immediately to save on lag.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I wish we could kill the moving bits a little earlier pretty much immediately to save on lag.
As I understand things the 'moving bits' are the WEBM video files found in the game's www\movies folder.

So it may be possible for you to replaced each of those video files with a very short (say 1 second) low-resolution blank WEBM video with the same file-name as the original, which in theory means you wouldn't need to wait long for the game to show you the "Stop" option.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
As I understand things the 'moving bits' are the WEBM video files found in the game's www\movies folder.

So it may be possible for you to replaced each of those video files with a very short (say 1 second) low-resolution blank WEBM video with the same file-name as the original, which in theory means you wouldn't need to wait long for the game to show you the "Stop" option.
Would just deleting the folder bork the game?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Would just deleting the folder bork the game?
The game's engine will be looking for those WEBM files whenever the game's script tells the engine to load one of them, so you will likely get a "file not found" error when it fails to find it. I don't know if that error will cause the game to stop working.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
The game's engine will be looking for those WEBM files whenever the game's script tells the engine to load one of them, so you will likely get a "file not found" error when it fails to find it. I don't know if that error will cause the game to stop working.
Well, if it doesn't make it stop working, it would definitely solve my problems.

Shadowbndg

Jun 8, 2017
I'm curious why you are playing this game, if (as you say) you aren't watching the naughty bits and/or reading the dialogue.
The dialogue's not the problem. Watching the doctor jack off on her or literally any other sex scene continue on for so damned long is boring though. I don't need to see a full minute of her bouncing, only for it to continue on another scene for another minute, for it to lead in a 30 second money shot.

Also, even at 20% her moaning is deafening.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ok, so pending advice I got upthread about how to get more sex out of Manila, I killed Blue, "failed" to get the pusher, got punished by the lieutenant, had Ghellar threaten me with prostitution (ooOOoo), beat the big dude (Mason?) the first time so it would let me give in to his hands, and now the game is telling me to find and arrest him. Any idea where that might happen?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
beat the big dude (Mason?) the first time so it would let me give in to his hands, and now the game is telling me to find and arrest him. Any idea where that might happen?
You'll find Mason in warehouse. If I remember correctly, one day(I think it's friday or wednesday) you'll get quest to investigate warehouse, and if he's out of picture you'll fight two common mobs there, but if he is still in game than you'll fight him.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
You'll find Mason in warehouse. If I remember correctly, one day(I think it's friday or wednesday) you'll get quest to investigate warehouse, and if he's out of picture you'll fight two common mobs there, but if he is still in game than you'll fight him.
That's awesome! I know that mission (did it wrong previously, got the thugs). Also I like your avatar :D

Reactions: Prokopije

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
If I remember correctly, one day(I think it's friday or wednesday) you'll get quest to investigate warehouse,
Ok, so I found him in the warehouse, I surrendered to him and failed the quest, is there more or a different resolution?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok, so I found him in the warehouse, I surrendered to him and failed the quest, is there more or a different resolution?
I don't know what happened if quest is failed. Never tried to play that route. I put him in jail, and when you do that, you'll have quest to interrogate him later (can't recall if it's on same day or not). And if I remebered correctly, there you can do some funny business to get informations from him and that's it. He's gone for good.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I don't know what happened if quest is failed. Never tried to play that route. I put him in jail, and when you do that, you'll have quest to interrogate him later (can't recall if it's on same day or not). And if I remebered correctly, there you can do some funny business to get informations from him and that's it. He's gone for good.
Oh cool, I might have to check that out on a different playthrough, out of curiosity, I tried to see if actively surrendering was different than getting beat, and it was. I failed the quest, but got another one because he told me he kidnapped someone, so now I have to go figure that one out.

Highcroft1041

Dec 8, 2017
What's the chances that Manila has a young nephew who has to come stay with her for some reason and, oh oh, only one bed in her place so they have to share and she begins to crave his dick??

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
What's the chances that Manila has a young nephew who has to come stay with her for some reason and, oh oh, only one bed in her place so they have to share and she begins to crave his dick??
Incest is one of the prohibited content types in Patreon's ToS, so if the developer wants to keep using Patreon then they can't include content like your suggestion.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes