steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ah, then maybe a "family Frend", i'm sure there is some way to create a patch afterwards to alter the status of him..
I've seen them before where they put something in the base game "he is my..." and don't include the incest on the options, but allow you to type it in, then when you do have a warning that says "we do not condone incest [...] Are you sure?"

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
There was this guy Evante, who made a walktrough only till Monday morning this week, so i will copy paste his walktrough on all the possible quests and how to get them and etc etc...

Enjoy and thank Evante for making this!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Holy mother of fucking rip offs :eek:

I haven't had a lot of time to play this game until late but this game steals so much content from Fleeting Iris it's unbelievable. From the pre-game warnings, layouts, dialogues, adapted scripting and last but not least, the soundtrack.

Songs that I've never heard in hundreds of hentai rpg games before Fleeting Iris, I hear song for song here, the title song, the romantic song Ayame has with Robert. BGM's, SE's, everything. Down to the name and filesize. I wonder if the developers of Fleeting Iris ever played this. What a douche move.

Reactions: 90h

Kaioh81

Apr 18, 2019
Holy mother of fucking rip offs :eek:

I haven't had a lot of time to play this game until late but this game steals so much content from Fleeting Iris it's unbelievable. From the pre-game warnings, layouts, dialogues, adapted scripting and last but not least, the soundtrack.

Songs that I've never heard in hundreds of hentai rpg games before Fleeting Iris, I hear song for song here, the title song, the romantic song Ayame has with Robert. BGM's, SE's, everything. Down to the name and filesize. I wonder if the developers of Fleeting Iris ever played this. What a douche move.

What the hell are you saying?!

The plugins are "free to use".
The music is "free to use" or "Aaron Krogh".
The music files are the same because RPG Maker has basic files that are available to all creators...
The "Warning" is a basic writing that is used in almost all the novellas and the stories written...

You should inform yourself before talking about things you don't know...

Read his credits and you will understand where he got the extra resources. The rest is the basic material of RPG Maker.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
There was this guy Evante, who made a walktrough only till Monday morning this week, so i will copy paste his walktrough on all the possible quests and how to get them and etc etc...

Enjoy and thank Evante for making this!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
would it be possible to get a document or pdf form of this linked in the first post?

iDONTknow_2

Nov 1, 2018
Guys,
is there going to be a scene gallery at all in the future. What do you do if you want to see the particular scene again, are there any set of saves just before the scenes that someone has shared.
Thank you in advance.

Alexkg

Donor
May 30, 2017
Here u go buddy,

Hey guys :)
In the next update you'll play "Friday".
- I created all renderings of the first scene
- I've created some renderings of the second scene
- I've created two short animations
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Abaddon

Kaioh81

Apr 18, 2019
Is it possible to play this game on mac?
If this is possible, how can I use the old saves on the new update?

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes