nympheta

May 22, 2017
What bother me the most in the game are the outfits. I mean, the plain officer, gym, stylish, are really not sexy. I hope he will change them and make a system where the outfit adapt to her corruption level (in both way actually, could be nice to see something strict if she's very "pure") :)

Reactions: torkenstiem

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
1st time I tried this today and it is quite promising.
Insert standard RPGM complaint, a bit more direction of where you have to go at some points would be helpful or include a map in the game folder. The police car isn't a bad touch for getting about, but please speed it up.
My personal taste is smaller boobs and when I make my own story I can dictate size ;)
I was disappointed by the amount of content for the size of the download. Maybe look into a way of reducing this...(webp picture format?)

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Mate are you kidding me? You do know you play a damn game right? If they do it for you, it's not a game, just an interactive movie. If you don't like to play this GAME, then don't but don't diss the developer because he's not handing out a silver platter. How boring is that...
A game? This is not a game. This is wannabe game. Have you ever played a proper rpg game? Morrowind, dungeon siege, fallout, whatever? There you can see how quest/map interface looks when it is properly done. Are those also "interactive movies" not games?

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
I'm sad, i have tried this game in the past, liked the concept, story, but the annoying RPGM made me not to try different routes, killed my patience, this is a clear case when the engine kills success of the game.

I love renpy dialog history, it's free, no extra work required for the developer, the gamer can, can try different routes, and press skip for all previous already seen dialogs, stops when your choices/routes produce different content + you can save when you want. And it's 10x faster than RPGM*.

Would love to play the game again, try different routes, but no patience.

Reactions: playcoc

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
A game? This is not a game. This is wannabe game. Have you ever played a proper rpg game? Morrowind, dungeon siege, fallout, whatever? There you can see how quest/map interface looks when it is properly done. Are those also "interactive movies" not games?
All your examples do not use the RPG Maker engine. That makes zero sense to use them as an example to counter a RPG Maker game. Are you expecting Morrowind, Fallout, caliber games using the RPG Maker engine? You can only do so much with the RPG Maker engine. Your point would have been better if you listed actual well made RPG Maker games.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
All your examples do not use the RPG Maker engine. That makes zero sense to use them as an example to counter a RPG Maker game. Are you expecting Morrowind, Fallout, caliber games using the RPG Maker engine? You can only do so much with the RPG Maker engine. Your point would have been better if you listed actual well made RPG Maker games.
One can do much more with RPGM engine than this. Try My girlfriend's amnesia and see how it is done there.Try any Daniels game. Try CocChronicles, try Gates Opening...try ...try and see...

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
He is just pointing out the lack of decent guidence. Like having a questlog is awesome.. but not telling where to look for said quest is bad :( Lack of map is bad either. I personally don't find the issue as seriously jarring as he does.. I've seen much worse, since too much RPGmaker games are missing a questlog after all which is unforgivable for me, but even if Prokopije might exaggerate the issue, it is still an issue.

I just don't wanna see that the debate over this taking the wrong turns. Like.. if i wanna call this a game, i'll call it a game even if Prokopije considers it otherwsie and its not an RPGmaker engine issue, like you are seem to put it, at all. I've seen RPGmaker games with maps and giving a hint where to look for a quest finisher is not an engine issue at all.

I don't think that this issue is that huge right now, but it is an issue and will grow exponentially later own obviously if more places end up in the game.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Appointment with John Doe at midnight doesn´t work for me neither. Put the red dress, go to the park, but it´s empty.
Anyway I left this game. Rpgm was killing my mood, this gliched quest finished off

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Appointment with John Doe at midnight doesn´t work for me neither.
You should have talked with the old guy who'll point you into the right direction (to the toilet). He has a little star glowing over him.. her? (It migh be an old lady, weirdly enough, i can't seem to recall with certainty:oops:)

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Posted this when 0.3 came out, no one could help,posting it again since it wasn't fix in 0.4 upload_2018-4-9_21-51-11.png

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
He is just pointing out the lack of decent guidence. Like having a questlog is awesome.. but not telling where to look for said quest is bad :( Lack of map is bad either. I personally don't find the issue as seriously jarring as he does.. I've seen much worse, since too much RPGmaker games are missing a questlog after all which is unforgivable for me, but even if Prokopije might exaggerate the issue, it is still an issue.

I just don't wanna see that the debate over this taking the wrong turns. Like.. if i wanna call this a game, i'll call it a game even if Prokopije considers it otherwsie and its not an RPGmaker engine issue, like you are seem to put it, at all. I've seen RPGmaker games with maps and giving a hint where to look for a quest finisher is not an engine issue at all.

I don't think that this issue is that huge right now, but it is an issue and will grow exponentially later own obviously if more places end up in the game.
I never denied there wasn't an issue, I gave a suggestion that his/her point would have been better made if he/she used actual examples of RPG Maker games that do it well.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
While having a quest log entry that gives detailed instructions on how to find the relevant location each time you need to visit it would be ideal, surely people are still able to keep notes of where the locations that they have already visited are (*), especially as they know that there will be a wait between releases.

(*) even in these modern times when everything they want to know is just a quick google away, so they don't need to actually remember anything.

Reactions: Creeping Death

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Anyone else is having the game freezing sometimes during dialogues?I always have trouble with this engine, slow game normally, but freezing is unusual.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes