Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
there are games where we got one glowing star on every few inches on map. And player know where to go. And there are games like this, completely clueless...dev must be delusional to think that players are thrilled and exalted of joy to lose hour of their life roaming across his map and searching places.
Totally agree with you. Even i play this game before, next update i forgot where is where. I feel lost in each update.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I’m having a problem continuing the story the first day, I’m supposed to check out the park, right after splitting up with my partner, but there’s nothing I can do. Is the park the area with the old man and the little girl?

tmv

May 31, 2017
I've this weird issue this and previous update. After getting up in the morning (now after the pizza date) the game turns into a slide show and does not even respond to the ESC key anymore. As I said, I had it last update also

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
I'm quite intrigued by the banner, there seems to be a lady who is heavily pregnant. However, the other tags make me lose all interest in this game. Still though, best of luck to developer and hope the game works for people who enjoy this stuff.

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Well... tags don't get me off.. content does. So.. where is the content?
I still have not played the game to be honest. i just like the tag but i agree with you. Without content there is nothing to come after of course d:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I still have not played the game to be honest. i just like the tag but i agree with you. Without content there is nothing to come after of course d:
Don't play it if you are looking for pregnancy. Game is not even near to it. (I confess, i haven't played this recent version just yet but it wasn't even within eyesight before and the game progresses on day-by-day basis)

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
there are games where we got one glowing star on every few inches on map. And player know where to go. And there are games like this, completely clueless...dev must be delusional to think that players are thrilled and exalted of joy to lose hour of their life roaming across his map and searching places.
Mate are you kidding me? You do know you play a damn game right? If they do it for you, it's not a game, just an interactive movie. If you don't like to play this GAME, then don't but don't diss the developer because he's not handing out a silver platter. How boring is that...

Eucalyptuz

Donor
Oct 23, 2017
This game looks fun, but give me a renpy version pls. :c

edit: nope, I tried it, and it should remain RPGM actually.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I like the concept of the game, but its too bad Manilas boobs doesnt match her body. Dev should have made her more voluptuous so her body wouldnt look so out of balance.
I suppose there is no accounting for taste. I like big boobs on slim bodies personally. I imagine the developer does too. If you want to make a game with chubbies in it, no one is stopping you.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes