Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Okay, here is the detailed version then: Choose to be rude with mr.Burke +1 corr; choose neutral or rude refusal of Michael (this is a must otherwise you'll miss a +1 corruption option which is needed); Lie to cover Michael +1 corruption; when you see J.Blue is bailed out, follow them! Pick a fight!; Accept Lt.Storms blackmail +1 corruption. Next day, handle the Fugitive either by letting him go or pursue, win, win again but give in to pleasure +1 corruption. Now you have 4. Need to give report to Lt.Storm. Let him spank ->Blowjob.
Ahh, I hadn't realised we could follow Blue after he was bailed (when you said pick a fight, I thought you meant with the fugitive). That is what I was missing. Thanks.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
I came here for this very same reason. I have no idea how to fix it and Ive even tried uninstalling, downloading another version and reinstalling.
Sadly still no reply and no fix :/ Prolly have to wait till next version and hope it get's fixed

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I could definitely see policewomen in such stripperuniforms all over each and everygame :) Wanna see a game with police officer mom!! Why no incest games has mom as an officer??:'(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Did you win the second fight? I only have half of the HP left and couldn't win the fight against him.
I did yes. Obviously its crucial to win the first fight in good shape. You don't have to bother trying the second one if you got roughed up, just reload and retry.

Reactions: sdjins

Alexkg

Donor
May 30, 2017

Hi guys :)
I'm working on the second event (second part)

- I've created 2 short animations (for first event and second event).

In the next update you can complete "The fugitive" quest, if it is incomplete.

I show you this image (spoiler):

Abaddon

P.S. Why i can not post replay from waterfox? Anybody with idea?

Tota97

Mar 8, 2018

Hi guys :)
I'm working on the second event (second part)

- I've created 2 short animations (for first event and second event).

In the next update you can complete "The fugitive" quest, if it is incomplete.

I show you this image (spoiler):

Abaddon

P.S. Why i can not post replay from waterfox? Anybody with idea?
i cant see the image :(

Reactions: Ekzar and greebo123
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes