Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Finally! Was able to unlock that Lt.Storm scene, the blowjob, and its animated! Thankyou, DarkGods!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What's the point of a female protagonist if there's no lesbian content?
Probably not your entertainment i guess? I can live with that though :D I for example enjoy seeing a policewoman getting into sticky situations because i don't immerse myself into the role of the protagonist. I consider myself more of a vis major in games like this and my goal is to make her more and more corrupt, preferably submissive, and lewd.

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
Finally! Was able to unlock that Lt.Storm scene, the blowjob, and its animated! Thankyou, DarkGods!
How do you get the storm scene? I tried playing it for third time but cant seem to unlock that scene..

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How do you get the storm scene? I tried playing it for third time but cant seem to unlock that scene..
Have Corruption score of 4 (which is the max in my understanding) the time you go see Lt.Storm. And the info the dev posted is misleading because the bj won't actually happen on the first day! It will occur on the second one. With no corruption Storm won't even try to blakcmail. With not enough, he will just feel you up.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Now I've tried to get the short animation with John Doe but it does not unlocks on either the full Justice route (9) nor on the full corruption one (7). So i'm kinda baffled. Maybe it has minimum requirements of both but to find the exact numbers would require several full playthroughs. Especially since i played this already with 6 corruption 4 Justice and there was no scene. Its either a bug, a miscommunication on the dev's part that JD has a short animation, or requires a very specific extra condition beside just accepting J.Blue's bribe... Either way, game is getting supergrindy quickly to see all the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Now I've tried to get the short animation with John Doe but it does not unlocks on either the full Justice route (9) nor on the full corruption one (7). So i'm kinda baffled. Maybe it has minimum requirements of both but to find the exact numbers would require several full playthroughs. Especially since i played this already with 6 corruption 4 Justice and there was no scene. Its either a bug, a miscommunication on the dev's part that JD has a short animation, or requires a very specific extra condition beside just accepting J.Blue's bribe... Either way, game is getting supergrindy quickly to see all the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got the scene after killing Blue and rejecting Michael.

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Don't arrest J. Blue and take $5,000, Complete quest: Midnight !, Accept Corruption (John Doe): 1 Event + 1 short animation.
I got the scene after killing Blue and rejecting Michael.
So it was a serious oversight on the Dev's part then. Yeah it happens. Thankyou very much for sheding light on this! Were you on corruption, justice, or mixed road? I'll definitely try to see this myself.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
So it was a serious oversight on the Dev's part then. Yeah it happens. Thankyou very much for sheding light on this! Were you on corruption, justice, or mixed road? I'll definitely try to see this myself.
In this case I got 2 justice and 6 corruption on day 4, not totally corrupted. If I remember right, I got the 2 justice points for hunting the thug and helping Allison agains Lucifer and not watching her scene. I also killed the drug dealer.

Reactions: Dildes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I know for a fact that the killing of the pusher doesn't counts unlocking the scene and now i see its not points related. It must be solely dependent on killing Blue.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Played the game the first time yesterday, kinda hooked up by it. The pregnancy possibility and the fertility stats are quite interessting. Have no other game on my list that will address this fetish. Also the variaty of your actions leading to different scenes was surprising. The MC is not the hottest (for me) and I normally don't like those exaggarated boobs and butts but because of the mentioned fetish and the more branched structure than expected I will keep an eye on the game.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I can't get the handjob... I get the Lt. spanking her, but not the handjob.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Well, I still don't get it. I go into the convenience store with 1 point of corruption, I say no to Michael, and I kill J Blue and I walk out with just 1 point of corruption. I thought we got 2 points for killing Blue so I thought I would have had 3 points when I walked out of the store. No matter what route I have taken, I can't get 4 corruption by the day 2 visit with the Lt.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well, I still don't get it. I go into the convenience store with 1 point of corruption, I say no to Michael, and I kill J Blue and I walk out with just 1 point of corruption. I thought we got 2 points for killing Blue so I thought I would have had 3 points when I walked out of the store. No matter what route I have taken, I can't get 4 corruption by the day 2 visit with the Lt.
Not following instructions then :) To get the Lt.Storm scene you have to arrest J.Blue and then get into the fight with '????'.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Not following instructions then :) To get the Lt.Storm scene you have to arrest J.Blue and then get into the fight with '????'.
I still can't get this to work. Arrested Blue, accepted the bribe, for the fight I presume you mean the big guy. 4 corruption at first meeting. No blowjob on first or second day.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I still can't get this to work. Arrested Blue, accepted the bribe, for the fight I presume you mean the big guy. 4 corruption at first meeting. No blowjob on first or second day.
Okay, here is the detailed version then: Choose to be rude with mr.Burke +1 corr; choose neutral or rude refusal of Michael (this is a must otherwise you'll miss a +1 corruption option which is needed); Lie to cover Michael +1 corruption; when you see J.Blue is bailed out, follow them! Pick a fight!; Accept Lt.Storms blackmail +1 corruption. Next day, handle the Fugitive either by letting him go or pursue, win, win again but give in to pleasure +1 corruption. Now you have 4. Need to give report to Lt.Storm. Let him spank ->Blowjob.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes