greyfog

Apr 24, 2017
Skip Midnight ! quest (fail, red): it changes the event

cant find how get midnight - delet game to trash

ai_ah

Aug 19, 2017
any walkthrough or known combination of event?
The best thing to do is if you want to see the scenes then save before each event (the shiney star symbol) and then try one option and then save and load the previous save file and test the other option. That way you can test out both options.

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
Thats the trick with this game, there are multiple branches to discover that lead to certain scenes. There is a titfuck scene this update but you have to follow the red path at a particular scene, win a fight then red again.

Also thank you to the uploader for uploading the non-battle intro version. Please do this every update

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You must win or lose her first battle at the store? And accept the relationship with your colleague? There are many choices in this game... it need a walkthrought with the consequences of any choice

Reactions: Waldo666

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
You must win or lose her first battle at the store? And accept the relationship with your colleague? There are many choices in this game... it need a walkthrought with the consequences of any choice
Why not making one by yourself, sharing it and earn fame and likes ;)

Reactions: Ximper

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is this a decent game with decent female lead or another drooling bint there to just do dumb shit and get fucked?

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Woow good game. I like female protagonist in uniform. Most of games are a man with a harem. It's change. So many choices but how to make her pregnant? I saw this in the CG pictures but i can't do this :heartcoveredeyes:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
So far, I've found a bunch of groping scenes, a few handjob scenes, a titjob scene, and a LOT of Manila getting cummed on or blowing guys.

Any actual sex? (I'm guessing no)

While I like this more than Officer Chloe (assuming this game stays alive for as long as Officer Chloe already has; Manila looks way hotter than Chloe...and more natural, lol) and Alona (so...much...scat), I sorta wish the dev made a few strong changes to the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With all that being said, I do like a bunch of the fetishes: female cop, non-con sex (hopefully implemented in the future), TJs, and even pregnancy. Couldn't care less for corruption, but with a female MC, that's basically a given for every H-game anyway. Hoping this turns out well especially because the UI looks good with lots of potential, and the Objective markers and overall pointers for objectives ensured I wasn't ever lost or confused.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Why not making one by yourself, sharing it and earn fame and likes ;)
The best thing should be that the Dev make it... in this way he know exactly the consequences of every single choice

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes