Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
The best thing should be that the Dev make it... in this way he know exactly the consequences of every single choice
There aren't that much choices to be made ;) I've tried them all in last release (only annoying thing is to skip all the scenes over and over again ^^ ).

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I wish that this game was Renpy, it would be 100% better. I'm enjoying it so far, even though it's far from specific what the end result of any of your choices will be. I also wish that the amount of pointless clicks and travelling could be reduced - could we take it as read that Manila has had a shower in the morning? When a quest is added, it would be nice if it told you the nature of it and saved us having to click on it every time.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And now i finally got the time to try this update out wohoo!

EDIT: Hmm, insteresting. Wasn't able to get nor the Lt.Storm animation nor the John Doe one...

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
So is it ideal to lose most of these fights? I've gotten some guys to cum on her face (thugs in beginning, pusher), but no handjob/titjob/groping. I rejected Michael. Also how do we find Mason after the alley?

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I played 0.2 but I could not find anything interesting. Actualy I couldnt find anything. It called himself 0.2 but there wasnt 2 scene in it. I had a big hope for this game. Blackmail, female cop, a little ntr(I accept his love)... At the end you figure out its a big balloon. its blow up when I played. I hope he changes a thing and turn a good game or lm done whit this shit.

Reactions: MrJ

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
So is it ideal to lose most of these fights? I've gotten some guys to cum on her face (thugs in beginning, pusher), but no handjob/titjob/groping. I rejected Michael. Also how do we find Mason after the alley?
Handjob - Defeat Blue and his mates, choose to take the 5.000$
Titjob - Defeat Lucifer and accept the blackmail

Reactions: Ekzar

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I played 0.2 but I could not find anything interesting. Actualy I couldnt find anything. It called himself 0.2 but there wasnt 2 scene in it. I had a big hope for this game. Blackmail, female cop, a little ntr(I accept his love)... At the end you figure out its a big balloon. its blow up when I played. I hope he changes a thing and turn a good game or lm done whit this shit.
Are you able to travel through time or how is it possible that you played version 0.2? Okay, bad joke, let´s get serious.

This is version 0.03 now, so we have witnessed about 3% of the game. Don´t give up hope, I guess the game might develop and maybe change, in which direction, nobody does it really know at this moment.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
really?damn.i also never found the scene where storm and some black guy grope her and kiss her.is that also not in the game?
I went through with all the choice option there were with Lt.Storm after i pick a fight with ???? and still there was no short animation, and definitely not blowjob. There was no animation with John Doe either. So now i have a feeling that justice/corruption levels are indeed having a significant effect because when i reached JD for example i had 4 justice and 6 corruption. Meaning i could have at least 8 or even 10 by that time as well. I still haven't tried to commit to one route to such extremes (as they require silly/repulsive choices). But will do because i did notice that Justice route for example is not purity and corruption is not simply subby. More like naive/crooked.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes