Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Irrelevant. J.Blue's arrest is always an option.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Beating J Blue is hard in the shop doe i always lose and do i leave mason alone?
Yes, its hard to beat that lil group but possible. Mason: You can fetch a corruption point by chasing him, just have to "givin in to lust" when you beat him. Again, have to be mindul that unless you beat him in the first fight easily, you are better to reload becase you'll loose the second one for sure. You can't loose much HP in the first fight.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
In Morrowind...When you got quest, for example "go to Balmora and find that person he can be here or there"...You know you need to go to Balmora and you have a map on which you can see where Balmora is located(don't need to spend hours roaming around world, looking for Balmora), and than you have another map of Balmora city where you can find "here and there" locations. In this game - Go to Trading city and find pizza place. No fuckin clue where Trading city or pizza places are. So at least, dev should provide map which have marked parts of city with their names and most famous places. And yes, it is possible thing to do with PRGMaker (some games have maps accessible through inventory or certain place in town) .
Except you actually had to go to Balmorra in order to know where everything is. YOu didn't know where your target was until you went there and basically filled in the map. Fog of war type thing, so still, no quest markers, no nothing holding your hands.

Decent descriptions of what you needed to do though.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Except you actually had to go to Balmorra in order to know where everything is. YOu didn't know where your target was until you went there and basically filled in the map. Fog of war type thing, so still, no quest markers, no nothing holding your hands.

Decent descriptions of what you needed to do though.
To know where everything is IN BALMORA. But you know where Balmora is before you even go there, because quest giver tells you "here, I'll mark it on your map so that you know where to go".
Now, about this game, there is no such things. It says go to Trading City. But, where is Trading City? Not even slightest clue. I guess devs do such a things from two main reasons, either they're incapable and don't know how to implement maps and questmarkers into game or they wan't to build up duration of gameplay.
Map would be solution to satisfy all tastes. If player wants to roam around and discover stuff on his own - fine, he don't need to look at map. If player don't have or don't want to lose time on those stuff - hey here's map. All happy, everything fine.

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Personally I wouldn't call the first quote constructive criticism, as it contains both insults and swearing, but maybe other people would consider it as constructive. I believe constructive criticism generally politely points out a potential deficiency and if possible offers one or more solutions on how to rectify/over-come it.
Constructive criticism wasn't related to that post, but some after it. Post you quoted was honest opinion about game after gave it a go.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Though I am still enjoying the game, I am finding it a bit frustrating that sexual consequences are so poorly signposted and so unlinked to corruption points in gameplay. If you are going to introduce corruption points, it is a fairly standard "signpost" to players that more corruption equals more sex, but in this game that is not true. Certain sexual situations (like the LT blowjob that people are asking about) happen only if you choose the less corrupt option.

Now, I don't mind different choices leading to different outcomes. In fact, that is a good thing. But the signposting needs to be better. Maybe he shouldn't have called the stat "corruption" because in most hentai games this is referring to sexual corruption, whereas here is is referring to basically the opposite of justice. Or maybe when you make certain decisions Manila should muse over the consequences or something.

I am not sure what to suggest, but I do think the signposting is a mess.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This is another example of what I was meaning. The logical link between killing Blue and blowing John Doe is tenuous at best.
You want to hear about confusing correlations? Let me put it this way then.

You have three choices:
  • Kill an unscrupulous thug who openly assaults two police officers and makes an attempt on your life.
  • Arrest the aformentioned thug like a level-headed law-abiding officer you are.
  • After he tries to molest and then kill you, accept a very cheap (5000$ to overlook that he tried to kill you? Pff...) bribe and become his bitch since he can now blackmail you.
Among these choices which one is the most corrupting, the one that truely the most crooked? Its a nobrainer. The third one. Yet that is exactly option that actually locks you out most of the corruption scenes as it prevents the Lt.Storm and the John Doe blackmail for good, regardless the moral choices you make afterwards. Makes sense? Of course not.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You want to hear about confusing correlations? Let me put it this way then.

You have three choices:
  • Kill an unscrupulous thug who openly assaults two police officers and makes an attempt on your life.
  • Arrest the aformentioned thug like a level-headed law-abiding officer you are.
  • After he tries to molest and then kill you, accept a very cheap (5000$ to overlook that he tried to kill you? Pff...) bribe and become his bitch since he can now blackmail you.
Among these choices which one is the most corrupting, the one that truely the most crooked? Its a nobrainer. The third one. Yet that is exactly option that actually locks you out most of the corruption scenes as it prevents the Lt.Storm and the John Doe blackmail for good, regardless the moral choices you make afterwards. Makes sense? Of course not.
Man, that's dumb. Without even thinking my rape and corruption loving ass would go for the third option and I'd lose out on more content. Is... is this game trolling? Is it secretly made to punish people like me, who always go for the obvious rapey choices, by cutting us off from future similar content? My god! :WutFace:

Reactions: Ennoch

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Do I accept Michael's love to arrest J Blue or wut? I refused his love to see where it would go
Killed J Blue and tried both the love route and the non-love route with Michael but still no blowjob with John Doe. If you kill J Blue you also miss the blowjob with the police captain.

Reactions: churrored

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
From Patron page:

Weekly Update I: Work in Progress (V0.05)
Patrons only
Apr 14 at 8:22pm
Hi guys :)
I'm working on the game.

I've completed an event at the park that will introduce a night-time event at the bar.

I show you one of the pictures:

Abaddon

3 Likes

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Killed J Blue and tried both the love route and the non-love route with Michael but still no blowjob with John Doe. If you kill J Blue you also miss the blowjob with the police captain.
Any tips to beating J Blue? I keep attacking and pistoling and they keep evading lol

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Any tips to beating J Blue? I keep attacking and pistoling and they keep evading lol
It can ve very frustrating, and someone did in fact mentioned that the fight became harder though i can't confirm, but they won't be doing that all the time. Use stun kick on the left guy and finish him off first, then stunkick on J.Blue only once. If it succeeds, hurray, don't try again (or maybe just one more time) and just try shooting him down. If you manage to do this with hp around 180+, you'll be able to finish off the skinny guy too.
If they evaded your kicks/shots like 3 times (Bill and J.Blue), you can as well quit and restart as you won't be able to make it, no need to waste time trying to win as you won't. My experience is that trying to kill Blue first will net too much incoming damage from Bill as he simply attacks and simple attacks are 100% hits while J.Blue shots has a chance to miss. I'd say the probability of a win is one out of three. So its not an easy fight at any rate. Those who did this on the first try were just lucky but since i had to do this fight lots of times, as i had to restart to check out various routes, i found Bill->J.Blue->Wimpyguy the optimal approach and even this way i won only 33% of the fights. Tedious.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Fight against J.Blue - easy fight. Just shoot him (special - pistol), and then switch to other enemies. Usually J.Black dies after one shot

The other opponent is more difficult (Mason). Here I used a special blow from the foot for the mills. After the first fight, I had 330 health left. I advise save before the second fight, as I often had misses (three times in a row 0_o)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Usually J.Black dies after one shot
I wish this would be the case but it isn't, he doesn't die after a single shot :p A shot causes like 120 damage at the start and J.Blue has at least 300HP.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
I wish this would be the case but it isn't, he doesn't die after a single shot :p A shot causes like 120 damage at the start and J.Blue has at least 300HP.
Okay) Even if so, you still have to kill him first, because he has a gun in his hand and he does a lot of damage

Bubaa

Oct 6, 2017
I also lost first battle when I tried take down J.Blue first thinking that guy with a gun is the most dangerous.
When I played once again, I first took down his wingmans and it was piece of cake. I've repeated that approach few more times always winning. JBlue has gun, but also can avoid Manilla hits. If you concentrate on him, his wingmans wore you (Manilla) down.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes