ttant

May 7, 2017
Can someone provide me a savegame just after the alley ?

This is to avoid the typeerror bug "cannot read property '1' of undefinded" (as reported in #319 and others posts in this thread)

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
I mean the game is good but at this pace it'll take forever to complete

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay, this isn't bad. This setup has some potential, but good LORD is this thing SLOOOooow!

Seriously, the whole unskippable "scenes" with dressing up, taking a shower, al the car rides and the elevator just feels like pointless padding OR technical limitations by not being able to code a skip function.

Technical stuff might also be the reason why a lot of systems are "inconsistent". For example there are interactable things that automatically activated(the wardrobe caused me to misclick several times) and stuff that need to be activated manually(entering the toilets in the park that actually caused my game to lock up due to letting me turn around and not being able to run the animation).

Also in general the menu system just feels unpolished cuz of how choices pup up out of nowhere and are always pre-selected, but maybe this is the default behavior for the engine so I don't know if this just can't be altered or no one cares to customize it.
The colored choices are a nice idea though. Even though they're all obvious visual ques are just nice to have.

Personally I really hope this game goes on and gets some extra dynamic content or polish cuz the stuff that's already there is pretty hot, but sadly it cuts off WAY too early and doesn't even try to "demo" some of the more serious stuff that's promised.
So I'm gonna keep a close eye on this one... every few months at least. :D

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Also does anyone have the save before the blowjob for John Doe and Capt. Storm? Would appreciate it :eek:

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
It is very promising but also make me remember the hardcore gameplay of icstor...

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Ok so basically after I go on the date with Michael at the pizzeria the game starts to lag like Hell and wouldn't even let me bring up the menu. Anyone has any idea what's going on?

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
man i like this game the ideia and the women is good very good i whant more man i just finish sad >.<

Midori6

Jul 11, 2017

Hi guys :)
I'm working on the game.

- I've been completing the rendering of the third event (Gym).

- I've created two short animations.

- I've created the "Black Pub" in Trading City.

I show you one of the pictures (Gym):

I show you a new character: Jason

Abaddon

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017

I'm working on the game.

- I've been completing the rendering of the third event (Gym).

- I've created two short animations.

- I've created the "Black Pub" in Trading City.

I show you one of the pictures (Gym):

I show you a new character: Jason

Abaddon
Thank you!!! I can't wait for the next update hopefully it's soon :3

Midori6

Jul 11, 2017
posted

I'm working on the game.

I show you a new character: Marcus (J.Blue's brother)

I've created a store where you can buy items, but some of them will only become useful in the future (example: the contraceptive pill). In the next update you can buy a smartphone that will give you the "time control", but only during weekends (Saturday and Sunday). Right now I'm working on the code of the game to introduce the recovery of HP and MP.

Abaddon

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes