Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
here you go

normal version :

without battle intro animation :

Damn my laptop broke hope I can fix it and play can you tell me what new sex scenes there are?

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
wtf was that?4 blowjobs and only blowjobs nothing else.the dev doesnt utilise manila's body.who the hell gets girls drunk on a one night stand and gets only blowjobs?who gets a blowjob on the first blackmail and on the second gets........another blowjob.should have advanced.so much wasted potential

dimo84

Oct 9, 2017
wtf was that?4 blowjobs and only blowjobs nothing else.the dev doesnt utilise manila's body.who the hell gets girls drunk on a one night stand and gets only blowjobs?who gets a blowjob on the first blackmail and on the second gets........another blowjob.should have advanced.so much wasted potential
I am not very good in dates and I don't blackmail but even I don't get blowjobs only when there is a chance to get sex. And why the title say - Abaddon? Is this game over?

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Man, this game divided to too many ways.The RPGM game engine does not have repeatability. The game is getting very boring when you try to play other paths. This will not work well in the future. Even now it's boring to try other routes

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Yeah, I agree. Unfortunately, a lot of these games have a ton of BJs. Don't get me wrong, I like BJs and ordinarily I would say there is no such thing as too many BJs, but... there are too many in this game.

Theballs

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah, I agree. Unfortunately, a lot of these games have a ton of BJs. Don't get me wrong, I like BJs and ordinarily I would say there is no such thing as too many BJs, but... there are too many in this game.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY BLOWJOBS!

That being said...cough...cough....yeah...there are too many blowjobs....

Reactions: Fibito

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Dream of every BJ is to grow into penetration. Those poor little BJ's with their dreams crushed, shame on this game :test2:

Reactions: ponyguy
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes