Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
all he says is im dying to see my grandbaby and nothing else happens
You are in wrong park. Go in west park. Down from hot dog guy, and than turn right when you see INN. At the end of alley you'll see arrows points you to new map. There are tow elders on bench, speak to male one.

Reactions: JaySmoke

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Delete your savegame if you have, start a game save one File1 when you can to save and just move my save to your safe and overall it. I just tested out and works

Reactions: Jun Ang

tmv

May 31, 2017
So, monday is included in this version? With this game only I have at least the last 3 updates that aftr getting up the game becomesa slide show. This time it's monday, previous time it was saturday. Do more players have this?

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Done with 0.05 overall is just resting days, like going to the gym,traning and night pub with friend Alisson.

sean wells

May 17, 2017
i wish they made it so that u can save on decisions, and make it so that u kno what route or choices u picked over multiples saves.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Did anyone else get no quests to do on Day 7: Sunday in the latest release?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you took the $ 5000 at the beginning story and you said yes to the blackmail of J. BLUE at the gym he tells you to come back on Sunday evening for another blowjob.

Reactions: cleanfeel
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes