Remigio

May 5, 2018
In this moment I'm playing also other games, but I like Manila more. For Abaddon I hope in future updates there will also be double penetration, toys and X-RAY images (for example, when they are creampie inside her).

BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
Perhaps the new members that posted before me would like to read the forum rules before posting.
This is a English speaking forum.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
English only You can translate it / Puoi tradurre con google
I'm so Sorry guys... I know the English (not very well but I know) and I know also this forum is only English language in fact the first post I write with my telefon in English and the second post with my Computer Home but the problem is: in my chrome browser (PC Home) is active the translate automatically and when I write in English put in Italialian language. Sorry if I have not checked

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you, could you give us the run down of the update log which he normally puts up on patreon. Update was short in my current route, but noticed there were scenes providing you go through a certain route.

Saying that if anyone chose the option to accept J.Blue's bribe of 5000 at the beginning, if you have a save you could upload it would save people alot of time.

Reactions: crisbr

Midori6

Jul 11, 2017
Hi, guys :)

I have completed Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.05.

This update has the following quests:

- Jogging I

- Black Night I: you will unlock an additional scene if:

Corruption > Justice and you will activate the red choice

- Gym Training: this quest can be completely unlocked with the "$ 5,000 bribe" route (Manila accepts J. Blue's bribe). In the other routes you can train in the gym.

- J. Blue's Video: this quest can only be unlocked with the "$ 5,000 bribe" route (Manila accepts J. Blue's bribe), accepting the blackmail of J. Blue (red choice). It is possible to activate this quest only if: Corruption > Justice.

- Smartphone

- I've added some NPCs

- Now you can use the fridge in your home. By buying "Food Supply" and "Drink Supply" in Burke's convenience store, you can supply your fridge.

- The time can be changed in Manila's home or buying and using a smartphone (only during the weekend).

- 4 short animations.

- 1 battle.

In this update you will only play " Saturday and Sunday ".

Warning: Keep your old saves.

Remember:

you can show / hide the Arrows Map (indicators to change map).

Press on the keyboard:

(PageUP = Show Arrows Map; PageDOWN = Hide Arrows Map)

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes