dillinger111

Sep 15, 2018
so 2 of the quests are broken?

1st customer: stuck at 50%, after mayor scene. the car appears but I cant enter. ( I have correct outfit). also quest say pregnant/not pregnant, maybe it means 1st scene must be done not pregnant and next one pregnant??

Three clients: first day I did not arrest client, second day arrested 2 clients. now quest is stuck at 2/3. and new clients not showing up

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019

1st customer: stuck at 50%, after mayor scene. the car appears but I cant enter. ( I have correct outfit). also quest say pregnant/not pregnant, maybe it means 1st scene must be done not pregnant and next one pregnant??

Three clients: first day I did not arrest client, second day arrested 2 clients. now quest is stuck at 2/3. and new clients not showing up

It works only with pregnant.
You can arrest three Clients, but on friday (one client) and Saturday (two Clients) give them a handjob or blowjob, on Sunday (three clients) arrest them all.

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018

(Abaddon): "BUG: If you arrest the third client, the first one will disappear. I put a wrong switch. If you arrest the first or third client, the other disappears. I'll fix the bug in the next update. "

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018

To complete 1st customer we must complete the quest with both non-pregnant/ baby bump Manilas.

So, if Manila is pregnant I suppose you have to wait until she gives birth to complete the quest. In the other case, you need to get Manila pregnant.

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
When will the next update come? In this update they haven't done a thing why don't they give a next whole week update
Take it easy, dude. Abaddon(developer) is not here. It´s about patreons like tomeczek32100 that we can enjoy the game.
I´m just a 1$ patreon. I can´t afford anything else.

Hey, guys :)

In the next update you'll play 'Monday' (Maybe 'Tuesday' too).

The next update (V0.19) will take more time to complete and therefore it'll probably be released at the end of October.

Manila is pregnant for some players, and so I have to do twice as much work.

- I've created some renderings of the first scene

- I've created a short animation

- I changed the equipment section. There will be a new weapon (Tactical Shotgun) and a new slot (Long Gun). The shotgun can be purchased in the armory (a new area of the police station that I have not yet created) and in the item store.

- I've added 'Fullscreen' mode in the 'Options' menu.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
I played and loved it, the best way to get the most scenes (like 90% of them) is to become michael girlfriend, get the bribe from Blue.
This way you get all Blue sex scenes, Michael revenge scenes and blackmails, Burke blackmail stuff etc etc... most of the main scenes are these, if you follow this path.

Mason scenes are >lose first fight > win second fight> safety switch off> 4-5 scenes fucking.
Pusher scenes are > lose first fight> lose second fight> drink bottle > fuck.
Burke scenes are > accept bribe > dont pay rent> give him 2-3 blowjobs> anal pig> doctor office fucking> if pregnant beach fucking.
Marcus scenes > become michael girlfriend > catch him cheating you > revenge fuck marcus 100 times.
J. Blue scenes > arrest > accept bribe > go to gym> blowjobs > vag/anal training(you can do one than go back and do the other)
Bar scenes > go jog > let the guys help> go to bar > get drunk > suck > repeat next week again > fuck
Jon doe > accept bribe > when he touch you first time slap him or w/e > he will blackmail you to touch his dick > go few times for other favours> there will be a interigation quest > fail it> get fucked by joe doe
STORM scenes > arest blue > accept bribe > become michael girlfriend > go on a dates > storm takes picture of you > unlock all fucking and sucking and fucking scenes by just agreeing to fuck him and suck him easy.
Temple scenes are just bet that you will suck cock if you lose and lose and get fucked and sucked easy.

Rest of the scenes are basic > fight > win fight> press Red corruption blackmail button> fuck or suck.

Also save before you go in a building, cos you might get unlucky and lose fights, this way you can load>fight>lose>load game>fight>win etc etc...

This was my scenes ( not included the ring and few other hades moments)
Are you sure its safery switch off? cause the ON version will let mason blackmail Manilla?

Reactions: DaddyGrond

SkyHard

Mar 16, 2018
If anybody can help with this question: There's no other way to get pregnant before the Laboratory quest right? After gets injected with the fertility serum.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
It took me some time to realize that equipments are left behind in different outfits. Now I equipped both of my pistols and stun gun during lab mission only to found out that you can't wear the mission outfit again afterwards. Now I don't have pistols anymore. How ridiculous. Anyway to get them back?

Also, you basically have to clear and re-equipped every time you change outfits and since the game is very picky with your outfits, yay more tediousness! Think I'm just going to cheat lol.

Last edited:

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
If anybody can help with this question: There's no other way to get pregnant before the Laboratory quest right? After gets injected with the fertility serum.
You're right. Since Wednesday Manila has the choice to get pregnant. The fertility rate are now important. With ten or less nothing happen. But Mason has a strong semen - it could happen.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes