Lailana

Oct 30, 2018
Hello guys :*
I would like to share my own saves with you. Maybe it will be useful for someone :p

*It start from 50 to 40. U can play as justice Manila (Most event like sex with mayor, ur boyfriend in his house Michael etc.)

*From 38 to 22 u can play as blackmail Manila (Burke sex in shop, mayor, derek in temple, John Doe in toilet etc.

*Save 26 is not finished by me, but in Manila house in the frigde u have drinks and food to make a full HP/MP (and more cash). ( I already did 5 fights at night, if u want, u can try to finish 2 oponents at night (quest - win 10 times with 2 enemy)

Have fun with the choices and differences in the game.

justas90210

Sep 12, 2019
Hey people I was playing the game on Gamecore webpage and played other RPG Maker games there as well and for some reason I cannot save my game anymore like if all the files of all RPG Maker games are shared, anyone knows how to solve this???
Had same problem,just try to delete some old save games,and its should allow you to save again,it's some kind of bug,i would recommend download the game its much better experience than play it online,and less buggy.

Reactions: SkyHard

tommaso324

Sep 8, 2019
Speriamo che gli sviluppatori abbiano messo su una scena di gangbang in cui Manilla è anche fottuta da 3 o 4 persone

SkyHard

Mar 16, 2018
Had same problem,just try to delete some old save games,and its should allow you to save again,it's some kind of bug,i would recommend download the game its much better experience than play it online,and less buggy.
Thanks man, Yeah I figured out that deleting some saves "solves" the problem but it continues over and over I guess is some issue with Chrome cache but I dont know where this saves are located, and yeah I will download it.
I just use that page to find and try new games more quicker.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hello guys :*
I would like to share my own saves with you. Maybe it will be useful for someone :p

*It start from 50 to 40. U can play as justice Manila (Most event like sex with mayor, ur boyfriend in his house Michael etc.)

*From 38 to 22 u can play as blackmail Manila (Burke sex in shop, mayor, derek in temple, John Doe in toilet etc.

*Save 26 is not finished by me, but in Manila house in the frigde u have drinks and food to make a full HP/MP (and more cash). ( I already did 5 fights at night, if u want, u can try to finish 2 oponents at night (quest - win 10 times with 2 enemy)

Have fun with the choices and differences in the game.

Can you share more with us than your old saves if you are the gorgeous lady in the pic? :love:

Lailana

Oct 30, 2018
Can you share more with us than your old saves if you are the gorgeous lady in the pic? :love:
Nah, its the topic of the Manila Shaw game :p My saves is not old, its new and most event is possible to play now.
U can always pm me if u want to talk

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I played v0.16 and copied the saves to v0.18 to proceed.

One of the sidequests (Challenge I) says I have to go to scars in the night and speak to him.

Scars is the black guy on the right, right?

He doesn't respond when I try to talk to him.

Any ideas?

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes