does anyone have save file for
Special quests:
- childbirth ?

page 202 didn't have that one

Reactions: Tm22Zoro

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i am having a problem when we need to go john doe the 3rd time to get info on secret laboratory the policecar is parked away from manilla house the next morning you only see blimp but once you activate it manilla will turn invisible ?? how do i fix this part ?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
It should have a [VN] tag, it is practically a VN
Except its not, because it has combat and you physically have to move location to location. Not just hit ctrl or space to skip to the next slide. Also has choice, limited choice, but choices all the same.

Reactions: DERAX12345

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
Except its not, because it has combat and you physically have to move location to location. Not just hit ctrl or space to skip to the next slide. Also has choice, limited choice, but choices all the same.
There is many games that have more choice than Manila Shaw and are taged as VN. For example: High-Rise Climb, Mythic Manor. Even Max's Live and My Cute Roomate has more freedom to move ocation to location and to chose which story line follow first.

korko

May 30, 2017
How m i continue story "hunter"? İts says "go home put on lingerie",nothing happens.

Triple30

May 23, 2018
in suppose to go meet jason as the forger warehouse but nothing lets me click to go there or i am in the wrong place

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Special quests:
- childbirth (daily quest); this mission is activated on the day of delivery. Follow the instructions to give birth to the baby.

Well,there are only the missions from Monday and Tuesday and no one of them is to delivery something! Did i missing something,because i can't find this delivery to start that daily quest and make Manila to give birth to her baby? If anyone know how to do it,please help me and let me know how!

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
2) I think the only prerequisite is your corruption level.
I think that you can't play volleyball if you're pregnant. As well as many other things. All worthwhile sex scenes in 0.19 for Manila are non-preg variety (Androids and Rose gang story missions).

Where can you buy pills for childbirth? If by minimarket author means Burke's shop, there is no new stuff to buy there.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes