Adrian24

May 25, 2017
I've got two questions:
1. How to start working as a pole dancer at the club?
2. Do you need to have some prequisites for beach volleyball scene (specific route) or do you get it automatically storywise?

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I've got two questions:
1. How to start working as a pole dancer at the club?
2. Do you need to have some prequisites for beach volleyball scene (specific route) or do you get it automatically storywise?
1) Usually heading to the beach on the sunday and talking to allison and the other girl will give you the quest to work as a pole dancer/stripper
2) I think the only prerequisite is your corruption level.

Feb 22, 2018
i really like manila shaw but waiting 1/2 months for a update and a short update and u cant even play earning Money,completing side quest u finish the content u finish the game this sucks so hard probably sucks more than my english

Reactions: niceicebicycle

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
i really like manila shaw but waiting 1/2 months for a update and a short update and u cant even play earning Money,completing side quest u finish the content u finish the game this sucks so hard probably sucks more than my english
man, there is only one guy to do the job, if the fans give enough money, i think he can fix this.

Reactions: gamboterror 19

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Surprised such a popular game on this site and no Ren'py port yet. Like I mentioned before for some reason the game crashed for me right on the get go (when Manila meets the landlord/convenient store owner), so would really much want to have a different platform as well given how good this game is and there's a lot of fetishes represented as well (pregnancy being the big one for me). Big kudos to anyone that can make it happen.

Last edited:

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
Could someone described how developer resolved pregnancy? What happens with the baby after birth? Does the game recognizes baby father? I have only one save with pregnant Manila, but it's too early for her to give birth.
Preggo One (if Manila uses it in this update (Monday), she will give birth Tuesday.If Manila is pregnant (baby hump), the pregnancy time will be reduced to 1 day, bought in the minimarket.

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
I'm finished game two time but not get child birth daily quest
Preggo One (if Manila uses it in this update (Monday), she will give birth Tuesday.If Manila is pregnant (baby hump), the pregnancy time will be reduced to 1 day, bought in the minimarket.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Can somebody please tell me. Where is the mini market if its in the western side of killia city then I have tried. Cannot see Burke there. The is punishment. Clothing is casual summer.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
How to trigger "3 Bastards (Daily Quest)" ?? in Monday night i had arrest 3 clients, but in Tuesday nothing happen with Manila get fuck by Lt.Storm

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
How to trigger "3 Bastards (Daily Quest)" ?? in Monday night i had arrest 3 clients, but in Tuesday nothing happen with Manila get fuck by Lt.Storm
I think you need to have at least 20 corruption to make it work. I arrested the 3 clients on the Friday, Sat, and Sun so I got the quest on the Monday

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes